Thanks Thanks:  107
Likes Likes:  184
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What has happened to the Cummins Community?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

What has happened to the Cummins Community?

Why is it people feel the need to bash one another? Does it make you feel all good inside? Our thoughts are one of two things. One you hate yourself, or two you truly hate people. See what we don't understand is if you have a love for all things Cummins then why not help make the community a better place. We sometimes wish social media was never born. The reason why is internet keyboard warriors. They won't say it to your face, but online they live to hurt people who don't conform to their standards of living. Last time we checked God made each of us all different and to attack people and call them names like stupid or dumb or why did you do that instead of helping them is a real issue.

Over the course of the last 3 years, we've only been in a hand full of Facebook groups/pages because of all the hate that belongs to them. One person asks a question that someone thinks they should know the answer then all hell breaks out attacking that person. Really? The person who is getting attacked just asked a question and someone who knew the answer had to be a tuff guy and call them dumb, stupid or tell them to go search. Thanks for helping mankind friend. This has become a real issue across the board, on the whole, all car/truck scenes in general and it's sad we as humans can't be nicer to each other.

Here at igotacummins, we've never had that happen one time because we don't let it. We don't let the haters in! We welcome each person no matter what race, religion, or what they drive. As long as they have a passion about Cummins then that's all we care about. Do yourself a favor and don't let the hate discourage your love for Cummins. We're here to help people with their questions and direct them to Vendors who are honest and eager to earn their business. We just share the Cummins love.

Now we know some people will laugh at this and that's ok. We're not here to please everyone. We just want to spread the word that there are communities out there that don't let the drama and hate in. So do yourself a favor and join one and see what a real Cummins community is about.

Please share this with your friends.

Thank you,

igotacummins.com

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Awesome im glad to be apart of this community and being semi new to the cummins performance end of things in other places i would be the one asking " stupid questions " i never felt that way here at all .Thanks for a great community

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

X2.

I have found that even though a question has been asked before, discussed and documented before ... to rehash it again 'can bring out new and better information' to grow with and many times improve ourselves.
    What's the old saying: doing the same thing over and over again ....

The only stupid question is the question not asked !

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I have zero tolerance for a liar or a thief, those are the type of people that I tend to bash. My brutal honesty has gotten me in trouble at times too, but I've never said something over the internet that I wouldn't hesitate to say to someones face.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Permanent Vacation Dale's Super Store's Avatar

User Info Menu

We love this community!

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Proud to be here and support this forum! None like it out there in my opinion!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Purn1973 View Post
    I have zero tolerance for a liar or a thief, those are the type of people that I tend to bash. My brutal honesty has gotten me in trouble at times too, but I've never said something over the internet that I wouldn't hesitate to say to someones face.
    Same here!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Well said.

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Thomas1960 thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Agreed brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Very well said!

Rob Freyvogel
    Carbinitelsr.com