Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Door Mirrors

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Door Mirrors

So I have been looking at door mirrors and while I like the tow mirrors they just look to big on a reg cab short bed anybody used something different or modified something from something else that looks good?
    I have ordered a set of these
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/181723919475...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

because they're cheep but not power , I have to have power LOL but i want to see how they look on truck

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Those are some pretty cool looking mirrors. We need pics when you install them

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I agree they look sharp, and should look good on the truck. But will you ever tow ?

I have had trucks with and without tow mirrors and when towing, tow mirrors are heaven sent. If your 'never' towing, then they may make you happy. But when you tow, you might mudder words not acceptable in public when fighting pulling a trailer or a loaded bed. My personal belief is since I will tow, (that is what she was built for and I bought her for), they will be on ... and only powered & heated mirrors. (At my age, I like to be somewhat spoiled now and then.)

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I normally love the tow mirrors but as for now I don't tow anything and the just look to big on the reg cab short bed, I think LOL any way got the mirrors in dipped them black cuz the carbon looked horrible!!! what do you think? im still not sure

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

No comments??? not helping LOL

9. Top Of Page | #6
    Pretty sharp.. they look nice and sleek

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I agree. They look good on your truck. And good call on covering the carbon fiber.... Black is a much better look on your truck.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCLB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI