Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "HELP" a family this Thanksgiving 2012!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

i agree with steve and eveybody else here,,this is the first forum i have ever seen do this..

i give to the forum whenever i can .. but i also do alot of donating here in calgary for our familys around the xmas times..cause i have been helping cjay92 and jerry forbes who does this every year ,forbesy helps many familys this time of year ,and he announces it on the radio ,and u actually get to hear the mother or father and the childrensometimes .the reaction is hart pounding...

but sometimes i will send the forum money and i'll tell ya right now JJ ,,all my donations from this moment on will be split..half forum half your family in need fund...sound good

but remember ,,its not the size of the donation ,,its the thought that counts...

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Re: "HELP" a family this Thanksgiving 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    i agree with steve and eveybody else here,,this is the first forum i have ever seen do this..

i give to the forum whenever i can .. but i also do alot of donating here in calgary for our familys around the xmas times..cause i have been helping cjay92 and jerry forbes who does this every year ,forbesy helps many familys this time of year ,and he announces it on the radio ,and u actually get to hear the mother or father and the childrensometimes .the reaction is hart pounding...

but sometimes i will send the forum money and i'll tell ya right now JJ ,,all my donations from this moment on will be split..half forum half your family in need fund...sound good

but remember ,,its not the size of the donation ,,its the thought that counts...
    Amen! Love you brother.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

thank you sir

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

10 days left to go.

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Come on! Anything you can give will help!

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post

Don't forget I'm still taking donations

8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

if i make enough cash this winter ,yur gettin a set of new injectors for that 03 LOL

9. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Bump. Not many days left.

10. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

4 days left. Please give if you can give.

11. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

2 days left! Please give what you can give.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast