Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: 2015 VGT turbo takeoff

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2015 VGT turbo takeoff

1 slightly used factory VGT turbo for sale. At this time less than 11,000miles on truck and gonna order a second gen kit. This turbo is in great shape not many with less miles. Someone needs one to replace there's or use it for a core to buy bigger VGT setup. Vendors or public come and get it. 500.00.

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, beans20 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Just passed 11,000 miles last night. Manifold, turbo, ic tube, airbox, coolant to turbo tube and everything coming out. Someone wanna return truck to stock? If anyone is on comp D forum or cummins forum there is a guy looking in the WTB section for this setup named Blackascoal. Let him know I have what he needs.

Thanks guys

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I will be taking all this out of truck this sunday, getting ready for my stainless kit to arrive Tuesday. I will get pics up as soon as I get it all out. Coolant lines, oil feed and return lines, turbo, complete factory airbox, exaust manifold. I also have the cooler Blockoff plates (1 of them drilled and tapped for EGT) and coolant bypass to head from a BMP delete kit.

6. Top Of Page | #4
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    I will be taking all this out of truck this sunday, getting ready for my stainless kit to arrive Tuesday. I will get pics up as soon as I get it all out. Coolant lines, oil feed and return lines, turbo, complete factory airbox, exaust manifold. I also have the cooler Blockoff plates (1 of them drilled and tapped for EGT) and coolant bypass to head from a BMP delete kit.
    I need EGR and EGR cooler delete for my 2012. Would any of this work for me?

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by turboguy327 View Post
    I need EGR and EGR cooler delete for my 2012. Would any of this work for me?
    I only have cooler delete parts and have another interested person on the hook for em. Just trying to give someone returning there truck to stock needing it all as a package first dibs.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Everything out and on the bench. Obviously shipping would be expensive on the whole package. But I got a ton of low mileage parts (11123 miles on odometer)
    Exaust manifold
    Complete airbox minus sensors
    Turbo
    Intercooler pipe with boots
    Oil lines
    Coolant lines
    Drive pressure sensor
    Egr cooler block off plates, one is tapped for egt sensor
    Egr cooler bypass hose that reroutes to top cylinder head

Pm me with a cell # or email and I can send you pictures if needed. I'm have hard time getting pile of parts to upload

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Pics

Attached Images Attached Images

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Pics
    PM sent.

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 VGT turbo takeoff

I know this thread is quite old, but I figured it was worth a shot. Do you still have the turbo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk