1. Top Of Page | #11
    Permanent Vacation Dale's Super Store's Avatar

User Info Menu

That sounds like a good deal to us!

2. Likes suzuki_21_zap liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I would like to maybe find a decent price on new injectors. Come to find out that's what burnt my cylinder in the first place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by suzuki_21_zap View Post
    I would like to maybe find a decent price on new injectors. Come to find out that's what burnt my cylinder in the first place

Look no further then our Vendor Tim @AccurateDiesel.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Thanks suzuki_21_zap thanked for this post
    Likes fourteen, suzuki_21_zap liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks!

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

igotacummins - Thank you

For the benefit of those reading this thread in the future, F350Cummins is right on target - 04.5 through 07 (5.9L) injectors are the same. In 2004, always check engine horsepower rating - engines 325HP and up require the late pattern injector, engines with a horsepower rating any LOWER than 325 HP require the early pattern injector.

Regarding injectors - We have in stock ready to ship on Monday both brand NEW injectors and quality remans you can depend on (New solenoids on every injector, and updated DGV style nozzle are key features). New connector tubes would also be very much recommended also. Feel free to get in touch with me by whatever method is most convenient for you, and I will be happy to discuss any questions. Our injector page - http://www.accuratediesel.com/shop/211.html

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AccurateDiesel View Post
    Igotacuumins - Thank you

For the benefit of those reading this thread in the future, F350Cummins is right on target - 04.5 through 07 (5.9L) injectors are the same. In 2004, always check engine horsepower rating - engines 325HP and up require the late pattern injector, engines with a horsepower rating any LOWER than 325 HP require the early pattern injector.

Regarding injectors - We have in stock ready to ship on Monday both brand NEW injectors and quality remans you can depend on (New solenoids on every injector, and updated DGV style nozzle are key features). New connector tubes would also be very much recommended also. Feel free to get in touch with me by whatever method is most convenient for you, and I will be happy to discuss any questions. Our injector page - http://www.accuratediesel.com/shop/211.html

Thanks Tim. I was too lazy to look it up. I figured someone would tell me for sure. So Alex gets a brownie point.

03 had a 325 HP HO. Does that mean they still used the old style or the new style?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Steve, All 2003's require the early style injector. Interesting tidbit is that if you find a 5.9L in a midrange application (Such as an F650 truck) they take the early injector regardless of year.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12