Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Race me ultra problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Race me ultra problem

Just installed the race me ultra in my 2015 ram. I was playing with the different gauges setting my screen up I wanted to be able to watch my boost. Well I'm pretty sure the boost parameters would be the VGT's pressure right. I noticed I want getting very much of a reading from that so I switched to my dash gauge I'm only making about 15 pounds of boost. What's wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Just installed the race me ultra in my 2015 ram. I was playing with the different gauges setting my screen up I wanted to be able to watch my boost. Well I'm pretty sure the boost parameters would be the VGT's pressure right. I noticed I want getting very much of a reading from that so I switched to my dash gauge I'm only making about 15 pounds of boost. What's wrong.

It should make more than 15 psi boost. Go to gauge menu for pressure and select boost. It should say Boost on the gauge...

I've got mine on the bottom center gauge here.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks I am playing with it more now and found the boost gauge right where you said it was. I think at first I was being a little timid with the throttle. Right now I just have it on +90 hp and default everything else. You got any suggestions.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

What year is your truck, and did you update the sd card? Only reason I ask is cuz we don't have a 90 hp setting anymore, but I could be mistaken on that with 2012 and under trucks. Maybe they still do have the 90 hp setting. Otherwise I curious if you updated the sd?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

My truck is 2015. How do I know if I got the latest version. I deffinently have the 90 setting.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Did it ask you to select trans tuning during the ecm programming

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I had a bunch of other work done so I had the guys that did the work install the tuner also so I'm not sure. Is there a way to go back through and check

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

You would have to go to the raceme info screens and check your software version, but I'm sure you don't have the latest. Lots of info on here on how to download the latest version off of raceme website and put it on your sd card, and then onto the truck.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

http://www.igotacummins.com/showthread.php?t=4138

Lots of info in this thread, but the update process is in there somewhere.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

So I went back to the shop that installed my raceme and had them walk me through the whole down load process I now have the most recent tune. While I was there it asked about the trans tuning and I told him I would do it later I wanted to research it a bit. How do I go back to install trans tuning

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast