Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: Presta

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Presta

I just want to share that I use presta fast wax and presta sudz to clean my truck. The fast wax keeps a protective coating for about 6 months. Once it gets dirty again all you I do then is just use the sudz as a conditioner and this it what it looks like. These pics don't do it justice.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Dale's Super Store thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

So much for that wash job I talked so highly of! Looks good in the snow though!

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

That's why my next trucks paint job will be as close to dirt color as possible.

6. Likes beans20 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    That's why my next trucks paint job will be as close to dirt color as possible.
    That would look awesome.

8. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

About 30 years ago, I had an old friend that bought a new GMC gas pickup. He asked me to go with him, he was recovering from an injury and needed the help. But he came out with a small bag in hand and we left. At the dealership when he was ordering his new truck, he said what have you got in paint closest to this, and handed the salesman the bag. It was a combination of dirt collected from around the area. Eveyone laughed but they had something and it was ordered.

Later I fond out he normally cleans his windows most every day. But with the color, he was washing it between 2 to 3 time less than the colors he had before. You realy didn't notice the dust and dirt unless you wipe your hand over the paint.

I bought my last truck that was sitting on the lot, it had all I wanted and more. If I was to order one made for me, I know what I'm gonna do.

9. Likes beans20 liked this post