User Info Menu

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigron17 View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9b35ad740c.jpg

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
    Very nice.do give details. I like the trailready's

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

7. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the compliment.
    It's a 2016 with Carli Back Country suspension and the Carli adjustable track bar. The wheels are 17“Trailready's with 35x12.50 Toyo R/T. Such a nice ride and very capable of all sorts of off road adventures.

CjC Off Road is the place to order from!

Big Ron

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

I went with thuren cause he's local to me, carli has nice **** also. Glad to see you got a long box

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Bigron17 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Hey all. Also looking into Thuren's 3" soft coils.. Glad to hear everyone likes them. Been doing a ton of research on the good quality suspension manufacturers. Anyone have any comparison on ride of the carli's vs thuren? Looking for the softest ride
    -What I have now is (what I believe to be) a 5" Pro comp SPACER lift.... Not a fan of a spacer lift in the 3"+ zone. Believe that it has the pro comp short-arm control arms, but will have to confirm by measuring, or have someone else measure theres, to compare to mine. Also the pitman arm and drop brackets for the sway bar seem to be longer
    Looking for the softest ride and dont want to go up to a 6" lift, and only avail in 6": and 3" Also, would I have to replace any of the 5" parts with 3" lift parts besides springs??

12. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Have never lifted a solid axle truck more then a 2.5" spacer before. Lots of experience in torsion bar trucks though. Would going from my 5" lift to adding 3" springs with the 5" components work? If not, what about a 3" spring with a 1" spacer for 4"? Going to have a baby in about 7 months and this thing rides like a sherman. Fine for me and somewhat for my wife, but not baby friendly.. LOL I know its a truck and all, but we are shaking out of the seats for every small bump. Tires at 55psi front 50 psi rear to note
    Thanks for the info guys
    Tom

13. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

For the softest ride you gotta be willing to spend 2000 alone on some king shocks with either thuren or carli. Kings can be tailored to you. Along with shocks you'll need front Springs and preferably rear leafs for the ultimate ride. Swaybar makes the front so much better also. I bet you could do that for 4 or 5000 total.

14. Likes DodgeDiesel liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Yea. Thats what Im seeing more and more.. Im hoping to piece together a nice riding truck through the years. Gonna have it a long time so I have some time to spread the out of pocket.. 4-5k for a better ride jusy isnt in the budget right now. Need a new kitchen for the Mrs before that! Haha

As for the springs, would my idea(s) work? I figured my first step would be to get rid of those huge spacers! LOL
    Have many other plans I haven't listed to be spread out over a year or two after coils. Smaller rear lift blocks, thuren torsion sway bar, carli adj track bar, better shocks, 2.0's, upgraded ball joints, sulastic shackles, etc... Sounds like itd be a pretty sweet ride.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast