Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: side marker question

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

I can't believe there still isn't after market lights for these yet. Crazy how much they charge for the lights.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I kinda need to get the blinker, I have a Giant Ranch Hand Bumper on the front, kinda hard to see the blinker.

Attached Images Attached Images

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by statussymbol View Post
    I kinda need to get the blinker, I have a Giant Ranch Hand Bumper on the front, kinda hard to see the blinker.
    Can't go wrong with ranch hand bumpers . I put one on mine but it's the bullnose version.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

looked them up on amazon using the part numbers, Do I have to buy the whole thing? I can't just get the lights huh? If so I can do without the puddle lights, just need the blinker for 50.00, don't know how much they are on ebay....site blocked at work, but not amazon.....LOL
    I have been looking (knowing I will have to deal with this at some point) but I haven't found a cheaper plug n play option yet. There was a guy on another forum that bought some little LED bulbs and epoxied them in and used solder to connect them to the existing wiring. It didn't look to hard but probably very labor I intensive.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCLB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Or, I'll make a trip to "the Yard" and see if I can find one..

6. Likes Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hollnagel View Post
    Can't go wrong with ranch hand bumpers . I put one on mine but it's the bullnose version.
    I know...last week I hit a deer doing about 25-30 after jamming the brakes the left side of the bumper. Didn't do a damn thing to the bumper, but broke the deers back. More venison for me after putting him down.

8. Likes Hollnagel liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

I know...last week I hit a deer doing about 25-30 after jamming the brakes the left side of the bumper. Didn't do a damn thing to the bumper, but broke the deers back. More venison for me after putting him down.
    I come close to hitting a deer twice before the bumper. One hasn't got close since I put it on LOL.

10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

looked them up on amazon using the part numbers, Do I have to buy the whole thing? I can't just get the lights huh? If so I can do without the puddle lights, just need the blinker for 50.00, don't know how much they are on ebay....site blocked at work, but not amazon.....LOL
    On eBay the marker light is $49.90 free shipping. The puddle light is $38.82 + $3.75 shipping.

11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Re: side marker question

Old thread, but good info. I was hoping there was a cheaper alternative, than having to shell out $100 to replace the turn signal on my mirror, but oh well.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12