Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  91
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I come from the Dark Side (Cummins Forum Sucks)

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by boatman22 View Post
    They get more and more stupid everyday. I tried warning them about a member (bgchuby01) who stole a $500,00.00 boat and was sentenced to 6 years in prison. This was his 2nd time in prison. He is a con man and scammer. I got several PM that I should not have outed the guy that he served his time and to let it go. I was also warned if I keep posting about him I would be banned. Well they have been warned and someday someone is going to get burned by this thief.
    You serious? WOW!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    You serious? WOW!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsAllTheTime View Post
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes.
    We're equal quantity abusers here too.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Welcome ... and if it was a $500k boat, he wasn't from the Miami area, that would be one of their fresh water lake bass boats.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

welcome to the fun

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Re: I come from the Dark Side (Cummins Forum Sucks)

Shall we play a game?

We normally don't have time to deal with this type of trash, but since have a few minutes this morning before we start we'd like to bring back this thread back to life and give some info to this all.

Now keep in mind this is nothing new with that group over there and Facebook Groups ran by Higher Power Performance AKA: CTT. This has been going on for years now.

See back in the day Higher Power Performance, AKA: CTT was a Vendor here and called us one day telling us to ban certain people that he thought stole his tuning. Now keep in mind he had no proof when we asked for it and he and lost his mind so we said bye byes!

Now onto the so called Cummins Forum. If you'd like to read the thread over there please click here: https://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/2...tacummins.html

We thought we'd take a few minutes to reply to the users that got ban by us and why we put them out with the trash.

1. skiwaves13 - Sir you got ban cause you where causing drama and putting people down with false info. You can have an opinion but when it crosses the line you have to go and we are glad you aren't here as we don't want attitudes like yours here so you found the perfect home over there.

2. 4x4x4door - Sir you signed up for three weeks as a Vendor and never made a post then quit and wanted us to downgrade your account with the same name and that's not in our rules. Judging by your attitude and your website we highly doubt you sell anything so we are glad you do it as a hobby and not a full time job. We wonder if they know over there that you are selling?

3. N of 60 - You must be a know it all by that post, LOL. See Ray was getting attacked and pushed around by a bunch of goons over there so 5 years ago he left there and I bet he's laughing all the way to the bank now friend.

4. RamHunter18 - What can we say about you? Well you signed up as a lifetime member then was pushing CTT Tuning to our members without a Vendors account privately in our message system. See that is against our rules as you trying to steal from our families by being a crook. If anyone wants your address, company name or phone number we have it and would be glad to give it to everyone, LOL.

5. cumminsturbofreak - The funny thing about your post is we can't find any negative reviews about @DRD except on Cummins Forum and Facebook Groups created by CTT and his partner in crime which we don't even want to give him the time of the day, LOL. We are glad your a tuning expert. We need more people like you in this field for sure.

Well we spent enough time on this post, but we wanted to say that between our social media accounts and here we are seen by over 1 million people a day now and growing. Cummins Forum has no social media pull and we have so many people here signing up as lifetime platinum members we can't keep up, LOL. So please keep talking about Double R Diesel and us as we love the business from you and thank you for your support by talking about us. You must love us so much to mention us over and over again and for that we say Hallelujah!

So the world is full of two types of people. People like you that want to lie, cheat and cause trouble. Its the way of the world. Good vs Bad. Honest and Crooked. Truth and Lies and friends we will take the good over here and Cummins Forum can take the Bad. That's a fair playing field.

Quick question for you guys over there... Do you vote for Democrats?

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

14. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, Thomas1960 thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Old noob here.

Welcome bro.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl, Thomas1960 thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Shall we play a game?

We normally don't have time to deal with this type of trash, but since have a few minutes this morning before we start we'd like to bring back this thread back to life and give some info to this all.

Now keep in mind this is nothing new with that group over there and Facebook Groups ran by Higher Power Performance AKA: CTT. This has been going on for years now.

See back in the day Higher Power Performance, AKA: CTT was a Vendor here and called us one day telling us to ban certain people that he thought stole his tuning. Now keep in mind he had no proof when we asked for it and he and lost his mind so we said bye byes!

Now onto the so called Cummins Forum. If you'd like to read the thread over there please click here: https://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/2...tacummins.html

We thought we'd take a few minutes to reply to the users that got ban by us and why we put them out with the trash.

1. skiwaves13 - Sir you got ban cause you where causing drama and putting people down with false info. You can have an opinion but when it crosses the line you have to go and we are glad you aren't here as we don't want attitudes like yours here so you found the perfect home over there.

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...0&d=1568374482

2. 4x4x4door - Sir you signed up for three weeks as a Vendor and never made a post then quit and wanted us to downgrade your account with the same name and that's not in our rules. Judging by your attitude and your website we highly doubt you sell anything so we are glad you do it as a hobby and not a full time job. We wonder if they know over there that you are selling?

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...1&d=1568374785

3. N of 60 - You must be a know it all by that post, LOL. See Ray was getting attacked and pushed around by a bunch of goons over there so 5 years ago he left there and I bet he's laughing all the way to the bank now friend.

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...2&d=1568374969

4. RamHunter18 - What can we say about you? Well you signed up as a lifetime member then was pushing CTT Tuning to our members without a Vendors account privately in our message system. See that is against our rules as you trying to steal from our families by being a crook. If anyone wants your address, company name or phone number we have it and would be glad to give it to everyone, LOL.

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...3&d=1568375123

5. cumminsturbofreak - The funny thing about your post is we can't find any negative reviews about @DRD except on Cummins Forum and Facebook Groups created by CTT and his partner in crime which we don't even want to give him the time of the day, LOL. We are glad your a tuning expert. We need more people like you in this field for sure.

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...4&d=1568375281

Well we spent enough time on this post, but we wanted to say that between our social media accounts and here we are seen by over 1 million people a day now and growing. Cummins Forum has no social media pull and we have so many people here signing up as lifetime platinum members we can't keep up, LOL. So please keep talking about Double R Diesel and us as we love the business from you and thank you for your support by talking about us. You must love us so much to mention us over and over again and for that we say Hallelujah!

So the world is full of two types of people. People like you that want to lie, cheat and cause trouble. Its the way of the world. Good vs Bad. Honest and Crooked. Truth and Lies and friends we will take the good over here and Cummins Forum can take the Bad. That's a fair playing field.

Quick question for you guys over there... Do you vote for Democrats?

God bless,
    igotacummins
    Just WOW !!!

I’m familiar with a couple mentioned banned members from above but didn’t know the reasons why they got banned. And I agree with you that WE are growing, everyday!! And yes, quite a few of our members came from “Cummins Forum”.

Actions speaks and I’m glad I was never a part of that group. I did however when I first joined this community I was part of another diesel forum and as soon as I learned and experienced the warmth and caring of this community as a whole, I dropped the other forum right away.

There is NO comparison!!!!

We are the best community out there and our growing members show it and prove it. And having the best respected/respectful, awesome, knowledgeable, experienced and caring members/vendors (with nothing but the best customer service & reviews) is the bestest thing we can all agree on.

That’s Love !!

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Laramie MC 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Thomas1960 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, Thomas1960 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I’ve been a member on here for less than a year but have been a member on CF for over 10 years. CF used to be great!!

The following over there has been HUGE for many years and was my go to place for Cummins.

I got out of the diesel game for a few years and returned earlier this year and couldn’t believe how things had changed over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast