Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lighting issue

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

With the brake lights and turn signals not working is it possible that the whole entire turn signal lever piece has something wrong with it? Like replacement quality? Or what else might it be? it works my wipers and brights and dimmer still so that works but I have no lights on the inside of my cab the turn signal lights anyway, and no brake lights at all.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

There should be a flasher in with the fuses. Have you looked at that? I had 4 ways but no turn signals once and that was the culprit. Its possible and they are fairly cheap. Mine was $6 that may be it

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

3. Thanks 97Cummins.66 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Not sure if the flasher is in the body pooter or not on that. That was the trend. Voltage regs, flashers ect.

Typically, if the fronts work and the rears do not, it's either the wiring going to the rear or the turn sig switch

I been doing this a good week and a half.

5. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i had some bad trailer wiring done before i owned the truck that caused me to loose all kinds of lights, wiring coming loose and some shorting out killed my turn signal/wiper switch. drove me ragged trying to figure it out. dodge wiring isent the best so it could be anything. get the test light and a diagram out. just an idea

6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

First get a wiring diagram

7. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

lighting issue

The flasher is in the interior fuse panel. Check your trailer connection wires, I had one short out on the frame and I lost my brake lights and running lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12