Thanks Thanks:  118
Likes Likes:  207
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: 2013 falling on its face. Tune or fuel pressure relief valve?

1. Top Of Page | #161

User Info Menu

Re: 2013 falling on its face. Tune or fuel pressure relief valve?

Wanted to take a minute to update everyone on my situation. I was having several issues as were many with raceme box tunes. I contacted Ray @Double R Diesel and he worked with me getting my truck retuned with warp and his custom files. All I can say is Wow. First and foremost rays customer service is excellent. Always responded to all my questions in a very timely mannor, heck he even sent me my files on July 4th. Tell me another business that does that. The tuning is excellent was actually wondering who gave me a different transmission. All in I wish I had Ray tune this thing the first day he released his warp tuning. I have 60k miles on the race me box tunes, looking forward to racking them up now that truck acts like a truck.

2. Top Of Page | #162

User Info Menu

Wait til your trans relearns. It gets even better!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

3. Top Of Page | #163

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 26coal View Post
    Wanted to take a minute to update everyone on my situation. I was having several issues as were many with raceme box tunes. I contacted Ray @Double R Diesel and he worked with me getting my truck retuned with warp and his custom files. All I can say is Wow. First and foremost rays customer service is excellent. Always responded to all my questions in a very timely mannor, heck he even sent me my files on July 4th. Tell me another business that does that. The tuning is excellent was actually wondering who gave me a different transmission. All in I wish I had Ray tune this thing the first day he released his warp tuning. I have 60k miles on the race me box tunes, looking forward to racking them up now that truck acts like a truck.
    Take that Cummins Forum. And while they're at it. Rotate on it too

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617