Thanks Thanks:  118
Likes Likes:  207
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 falling on its face. Tune or fuel pressure relief valve?

1. Top Of Page | #101

User Info Menu

Encouraging response from Franz! "I know my people are already working on it and have loaded your calibration into one ot the test trucks on dyno"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

2. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, oneshotkyle liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #102

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    So with the upcoming release of the warp tuning, I figured I'd check in with Franz again and see if there were now capabilities to figure out my problem. He told me how to put my tuner in data log mode and a made a short trip and was able to produce the malfunction numerous times. I did in fact once again get the fuel pressure relief valve dtc again as well. I am currently running the 150hp tune. I Did notice that after getting that error, my truck at the next stop had significantly louder injector rattle for a short time. Enough to kind of scare me a little, but went away and has been normal since. Franz told me that the issue would be corrected in the next update. I asked if the data showed any anomalies which I'm guessing it did otherwise they wouldn't be able to correct it. I wish thst other thread wasn't closed on the other site so I could post! No name calling, no threats no drama.... anyway I'll update wit lh any new info.

Some of the people in charge over there are worse than a kindergarten.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes Noneck, oneshotkyle liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #103

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    Encouraging response from Franz! "I know my people are already working on it and have loaded your calibration into one ot the test trucks on dyno"

I'm willing to bet you that Franz's truck does not have the issue that or truck does @Noneck. I'm tired of waiting for a fix from him. I've actually grown pretty damn pissed off about it.

6. Likes Noneck, mtday liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #104

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Surfman423 View Post
    I'm willing to bet you that Franz's truck does not have the issue that or truck does @Noneck. I'm tired of waiting for a fix from him. I've actually grown pretty damn pissed off about it.
    I'm hopeful that next weeks update makes everyone happy... Box tuning and custom tuning.

Hang in there brother. I feel your pain!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Top Of Page | #105

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    I'm hopeful that next weeks update makes everyone happy... Box tuning and custom tuning.

Hang in there brother. I feel your pain!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Have you heard anymore on this update that's supposed to be released this week Ray?

9. Top Of Page | #106

User Info Menu

So I sent Franz a couple of data logged runs. His conclusion was that I needed to replace the pressure relief valve. (I of course disagreed.) So I put the old firmware back into tuner and lo and behold. No issue. He just sent me another firmware update which I messed up loading and had to go out. Hopefully I can put different firmware back into tuner then try again with the new update. I'll post back with an update as soon as I can. Hopefully later tonight or tomorrow.

10. Thanks DRD, Surfman423 thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #107

User Info Menu

Have you heard anymore on this update that's supposed to be released this week Ray?
    The last official word from Franz was, "this week", like mentioned already. Obviously, from Noneck has just posted, they are still ironing out issues.

Let me say this...and I have the best intentions toward you, other customers with complaints, and RaceME when I say this;

RaceME has ALWAYS delivered on their product development and corrective actions... they just have, at times, underestimated the time it would take for them to deliver. I can promise you that they WILL fix the issues with box tunes and make Warp functional, just maybe not as fast as we would like.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

12. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, Noneck, paulb liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #108

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    The last official word from Franz was, "this week", like mentioned already. Obviously, from Noneck has just posted, they are still ironing out issues.

Let me say this...and I have the best intentions toward you, other customers with complaints, and RaceME when I say this;

RaceME has ALWAYS delivered on their product development and corrective actions... they just have, at times, underestimated the time it would take for them to deliver. I can promise you that they WILL fix the issues with box tunes and make Warp functional, just maybe not as fast as we would like.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Thank you for your time Ray, your good stuff. Hope you have a good weekend.

14. Likes DRD, Noneck, E.mccarthy7018, oneshotkyle liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #109

User Info Menu

Thank you for your time Ray, your good stuff. Hope you have a good weekend.
    I try my best to be fair to all sides. Hope you have great weekend too. Maybe something will pop up tomorrow...

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

16. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes E.mccarthy7018, Noneck, oneshotkyle liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #110

User Info Menu

@Ray The issues I had with the new firmware update were totally my own faut. Franz sent 5 files that some of them I had to add into the old tune firmware. I didn't read the instructions (go figure) and instead of replacing certain files, I just loaded the 5 new files into sd and into truck. The truck did update its firmware, but then said invalid SD card. When I replaced just the files like I was supposed to, the firmware would not update because technically it was the same update. (At least thats what I assume)

18. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast