Quote Originally Posted by hugedogleg View Post
Since updating to .26 and trans tuning on the RaceMe Ultra I have noticed that in stop and go situations if I throttle hard (above 22k rail pressure) that once I let off the pedal the rail pressure sticks at 21-22k and the engine begins to clatter. After idling for a few seconds or pressing the throttle again it will subside and rail pressure will drop back to 4-5k. I was also able to recreate going down the highway at about 35MPH. Punched it, rail pressure rose to about 26.5k, let off pedal and then dropped to 22k and stayed there until I touched the throttle again. I first thought it had to do with the retarded timing, but not so sure anymore. Anyone else having these issues or does this sound like a engine, injector, fuel pump etc issue and is just a coincidence that it started after about 300 miles on update? Thanks ahead of time@double r diesel llc@ratlin'hp@franz@txnighttrain
I am having this same issue along with the over pressure issue, talked some about it in another thread and on cummins forum. Have not found a fix yet.