Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Me and my old 96 Chevy

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Me and my old 96 Chevy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340562378.076002.jpg it wasent fast 4.3v6 but it was a head turner it used to b blue me and my dad painted u can't c to good but it had tribal graphics and a lot of metal flake. Then I was stupid and traded it in. LOL I wish I would have keep it now.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Them 4.3l are great motors, I have rebulit a couple for people one at 310,000mi and the other was around 435,000 or so the odomotor quit working at 385k but he had driven it almost 4 years after it broke, its still going today!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

LOL when I traded it in 04 it only had 128,000 on it. I never had a problem with. Now I wish I still had it. LOL

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yea I also had a 1984 Oldsmobile Delta88 that had a 307 in it with 38k on it when I traded it off in 2006, I wish I had that thing, it was fun to see people look at you when you blew them off the road since that thought it was an old grocery getter.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

LOL nice yea I had a old 61 ford p/u like that real quite had white wall tires looked stock but we put a 390 in it. Needless to say it ran real good. LOL

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

I want a k2500/k5 for plowing but this is too beautiful for that harsh work. Looks so good