Thanks Thanks:  157
Likes Likes:  382
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another build thread...

1. Top Of Page | #71

User Info Menu

Re: Yet another build thread...

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Got the fender lights done today. Swapped in a LED bulb also.
    Bulb
    http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7vadhghc.jpg
    Lights back on
    http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7t9n7doe.jpg
    lights turned on
    http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...psu18knbxh.jpg
    Yeah I know she needs a good wash but damn it's raining like every other day over here right now
    How did u get the mirror turn signals to stay on like running light

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

I wanna do that maybe this weekend

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

4. Top Of Page | #73

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ram86 View Post
    How did u get the mirror turn signals to stay on like running light
    Mirror light mod. It's on the "other forum". It's a little time consuming but easy. A little soldering involved. I can't Remember the exact diode and resistor values I used. I think some where in this thread there is a pic of how I did it but if not I'll post a pic

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

5. Top Of Page | #74

User Info Menu

Mirror light mod. It's on the "other forum". It's a little time consuming but easy. A little soldering involved. I can't Remember the exact diode and resistor values I used. I think some where in this thread there is a pic of how I did it but if not I'll post a pic
    Ok I see if I can find it

6. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

Here is the basic set up. Will need one for each door. The diodes only allow electricity to pass one way. Prevents back feed. That one resistor dims the light just a bit so you can tell when full power comes from the blinker.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

7. Likes Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #76

User Info Menu

Here is the basic set up. Will need one for each door. The diodes only allow electricity to pass one way. Prevents back feed. That one resistor dims the light just a bit so you can tell when full power comes from the blinker.
    http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...psmonzkuph.jpg
    Oh ok thanks

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #77

User Info Menu

Resmoked the tail lights

11. Thanks Ram86 thanked for this post
    Likes Ram86 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #78

User Info Menu

And before anyone says how dangerous this is... I have brake/ marker lights in the headache rack and under the tailgate complete with blinkers at full brightness

13. Thanks Ram86 thanked for this post
    Likes Ram86 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #79

User Info Menu

More LEDs
    Before

after

15. Top Of Page | #80

User Info Menu

These are the bulbs I'm using

16. Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast