Thanks Thanks:  157
Likes Likes:  382
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another build thread...

1. Top Of Page | #151

User Info Menu

Re: Yet another build thread...

Did u wire them on or just used the tape?

Sent from me rite here.

2. Top Of Page | #152

User Info Menu

Tape and epoxy. I thought about wire but trying to drill on these was too aggravating to me.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

3. Top Of Page | #153

User Info Menu

LOL oh.

Sent from me rite here.

4. Top Of Page | #154

User Info Menu

That tape is pretty dang strong though but didn't want to trust only that.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

5. Top Of Page | #155

User Info Menu

LOL that's y I started using the beading wire I had some come off before with just the tape and epoxy. LOL

Sent from me rite here.

6. Top Of Page | #156

User Info Menu

Little test run...I'm gonna like these!

7. Likes Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #157

User Info Menu

Yet another build thread...

LOL u should have got the Bluetooth remote theres a setting on there that flashes red & blue. LOL

Sent from me rite here.

9. Top Of Page | #158

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob d View Post
    LOL u should have got the Bluetooth remote theres a setting on there that flashes red & blue. LOL

Sent from me rite here.
    Thankfully I didn't LOL. Few of them silver bullets I'd be in trouble LOL

10. Likes rob d liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #159

User Info Menu

LOL

Sent from me rite here.

12. Top Of Page | #160

User Info Menu

Coming along...nothing crazy just subtle changes

13. Likes rob d, Power247 liked this post
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast