Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  71
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Need a little more input and ideas!

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Hey beans20, atleast you could by that stroker CP3 and I'll buy the second gen turbo. Sheeeez.
    When is that kit coming in? Are you going to do a dyno run when you get it installed?

2. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

Kit just got delivered today.....I tore down Sunday so everything should be ready for install starting tonight. Just gotta get my as$ off work.

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

3. Likes beans20 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

Kit just got delivered today.....I tore down Sunday so everything should be ready for install starting tonight. Just gotta get my as$ off work.
    Did you get the CP3 kit too?

5. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

Not yet, won't be till end of February. Got a Lil more saving to do. And now that H&S released there new kit I think I'll giver her a try. But then I'll need a lift pump too. Does this outta control spending ever quit.LOL

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

6. Likes beans20 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

Not yet, won't be till end of February. Got a Lil more saving to do. And now that H&S released there new kit I think I'll giver her a try. But then I'll need a lift pump too. Does this outta control spending ever quit.LOL
    Nope!!!! Ha-ha!! Can't wait to see your progress.... Gonna be awesome!

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCLB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, beans20 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

Never! That's why my ole lady won't let me even get started on mine yet cause she knows that I will def get outta control!

10. Likes oneshotkyle, Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #67

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Never! That's why my ole lady won't let me even get started on mine yet cause she knows that I will def get outta control!
    Smart girl!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

12. Likes Power247, beans20, oneshotkyle liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #68

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post

Heck my old lady pays for all my hobbies

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, beans20 liked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567