Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  71
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Need a little more input and ideas!

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Just so I don't make a mistake, I'm on truckwurx website looking at the shibby intake manifold, plenum and other stuff, it says it fits 07.5-12 that will also fit on the 13 correct?

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Purn1973 View Post
    ATS makes a nice one piece radiator hose, I've ran the same one for 3 years now with no issue's.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...pshsydyzdl.jpg
    I like the 1 piece hose I'm just not a fan of how it runs up over the dipstick like that.

3. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

I made a protective sleeve for the hose out of an old floor mat, looks like schit but gets the job done.

5. Likes beans20 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Purn1973 View Post
    I made a protective sleeve for the hose out of an old floor mat, looks like schit but gets the job done.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...pssl5q2oho.jpg
    I was good till i seen a Pabst can.LOL.

7. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Nectar of the Gods!

I'm enjoying football and many a PBR as we speak.

8. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Hey purn1973
    which dual pump kit sits lower, ats or ppe. Cause it looks like the radiator hose that you have ain't much different from the shiney tubing setup of a ppe kit. As far as dual pump kits go it looks like ats or ppe to buy. Both have pros and cons i guess. And I was really liking the looks of anarchy kit but I think they dropped finishing them.

10. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Hurry up and buy some parts beans20, I wanna see your build get moving. Hahaha. I'm on the ppe duals and 467.7 mindframe right now. 2nd gen turbo setup is what I'm saving for right now. After these hard part's I'll be waiting on ray for some custom raceme tuning

11. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, beans20 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Hurry up and buy some parts beans20, I wanna see your build get moving. Hahaha. I'm on the ppe duals and 467.7 mindframe right now. 2nd gen turbo setup is what I'm saving for right now. After these hard part's I'll be waiting on ray for some custom raceme tuning
    Im trying to, the wife is telling me to slow down on the spending. Because she knows once she lets me get started there is no stopping. I'm the type to just do it all at once. Plus I have another deployment coming up so that's gonna most likely be the time this all happens. I will order it over the deployment and once I get back its game on!!

13. Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Hey purn1973
    which dual pump kit sits lower, ats or ppe. Cause it looks like the radiator hose that you have ain't much different from the shiney tubing setup of a ppe kit. As far as dual pump kits go it looks like ats or ppe to buy. Both have pros and cons i guess. And I was really liking the looks of anarchy kit but I think they dropped finishing them.

To my knowledge they both use the same mounting bracket for the top CP3 so they both sit in the same spot. My kit was purchased new from a vendor on another forum, it was complete minus the second CP3 and return lines for $1200 if I remember right.

15. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Just so I don't make a mistake, I'm on truckwurx website looking at the shibby intake manifold, plenum and other stuff, it says it fits 07.5-12 that will also fit on the 13 correct?
    Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast