Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 with raceme and bbi 1.5's

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2015 with raceme and bbi 1.5's

Thought I'd share my experiences with you raceme guys. And keep me a thread for future power adder's and dyno runs. I made these runs at source automotive when I had bbi 1.5's injectors installed. 1st run is 30hp all defaults it made 430hp. 2nd run is 150hp all defaults it made 510hp/1250tq. 3rd run is 150hp with 29 degree timing and the rest defaults it made 520hp/1260tq it was obvious that there was a lack of fuel when the hp flatined through the pull and never broke 1250 degrees on the pyro.I have since dealt with franz and he reminded me that version .23 update is available and I was still on version. 11. LOL. I am gonna update and try to get back on the rollers by xmas. My next addition I am either gonna do a 2nd Gen turbo setup like a 467.7 or try a larger VGT like blacks diesel is advertising. High VGT drive pressures are what keeps me thinking about going 2nd gen. Not sure which one yet cause I'm waiting to see what has come out at SEMA.

Truck is a 2015 cclb srw with G56
    Raceme ultra
    Bbi 1.5's
    SBDD 3250gk
    Arp625's

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing with us @oneshotkyle.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Very cool man!

Sent from my LG-V510 using Tapatalk

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I think I have settled on a stainless diesel 2nd gen 467.7 kit to get this thing breathing right. I'm almost there on the funds.

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

7. Likes beans20, Power247, DRD liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    I think I have settled on a stainless diesel 2nd gen 467.7 kit to get this thing breathing right. I'm almost there on the funds.
    Are you going to do the install yourself?

9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Are you going to do the install yourself?
    Oh hell ya.... and I think I got someone interested in my VGT turbo too. After this all I need is ppe dual fueler and some warp tuning and I'm done on the power.

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7
    Permanent Vacation Dale's Super Store's Avatar

User Info Menu

Very nice!

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Nice bud. Can't wait to see what it puts down with some more air and fuel!

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Just listed my less than 11,000 mile VGT in classifieds if anyone is looking for one or knows someone looking. Should be ordering second gen 467.7 kit very soon(Monday hopefully)Just wanna get this gone too

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Stainless diesel 2nd gen kit ordered.
    Thank you draconian

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast