Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #171

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlatewithav8 View Post
    Greetings Gentlemen,

Just found this Site, in fact this very thread is what introduced me to this forum.
    I don't want to make my first post speaking ill of another forum but reading what others have posted suddenly I feel the need to vent.

I completely agree with everyone who has had problems with that Site. The number of downright condescending members there is...shocking...
    and to top it off having the less than professional Moderators nuke your posts whilst leaving some smartarse reason, Is it any wonder so many regular members are leaving?

Anyways, you guys are great! quite happy that I'm here now.
    A celebratory Beer is in order.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker, Weeseven liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #172

User Info Menu

Just saw a post over there. Poor guy.

That community hates us!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes beans20, Noneck, Polaraco liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #173

User Info Menu

The drama over there is insane.

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

6. Top Of Page | #174

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlatewithav8 View Post
    Greetings Gentlemen,

Just found this Site, in fact this very thread is what introduced me to this forum.
    I don't want to make my first post speaking ill of another forum but reading what others have posted suddenly I feel the need to vent.

I completely agree with everyone who has had problems with that Site. The number of downright condescending members there is...shocking...
    and to top it off having the less than professional Moderators nuke your posts whilst leaving some smartarse reason, Is it any wonder so many regular members are leaving?

Anyways, you guys are great! quite happy that I'm here now.
    A celebratory Beer is in order.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #175

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    The drama over there is insane.

There's plenty drama on TV

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #176

User Info Menu

Not related to cummins forum but, I did step over to another dodge forum to get a little knowledge on a particular subject and once again obviously I belong here and not there. I also tried to hand out some of my knowledge but clearly that was not welcomed there. Someone wants to argue until you give them cold hard facts and they start saying "you don't make any sense" "you don't have any real facts". Even though I laid out cold hard facts for them. So needless to say I should probably just stay over here.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #177

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Not related to cummins forum but, I did step over to another dodge forum to get a little knowledge on a particular subject and once again obviously I belong here and not there. I also tried to hand out some of my knowledge but clearly that was not welcomed there. Someone wants to argue until you give them cold hard facts and they start saying "you don't make any sense" "you don't have any real facts". Even though I laid out cold hard facts for them. So needless to say I should probably just stay over here.
    Oh boy! What forum was that?

12. Top Of Page | #178

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Maybe it's your breath

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, beans20 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #179

User Info Menu

A few Vendors from there emailed us yesterday asking about our Vendors rates. People must be sick of the drama over there.

15. Top Of Page | #180

User Info Menu

I'm going to read the thread, but just encase no one asked yet. Can you get better MPG 20± without black smoke. I'd like tuning but to help with mpg and even towing a few times a year. I was thinking on a v2 from EFI Live just encase I want to add new tunes later

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast