Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #211

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I think you are confused, or I'm using the wrong lingo. I purchased my MM3 from the tuner, sent my stock file after figuring out how to send it to the same tuner, and will get the custom files from the same tuner. The problem arose because I was not receiving the custom files in a timely manner. Finally I had a chance to talk to the tuner. He was running into a few issues on his end with the tuning. Hopefully he will get things figured out in the very near future, and I will receive the custom tunes. I believe he wants to make it right.
    I understand your situation now. Glad your tuner is standing behind their product. There is a learning curve for Warp/UDC Pro. Hopefully your tuner will figure it out. The MM3 is a great product and the tuning software works quite well.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #212

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I think you are confused, or I'm using the wrong lingo. I purchased my MM3 from the tuner, sent my stock file after figuring out how to send it to the same tuner, and will get the custom files from the same tuner. The problem arose because I was not receiving the custom files in a timely manner. Finally I had a chance to talk to the tuner. He was running into a few issues on his end with the tuning. Hopefully he will get things figured out in the very near future, and I will receive the custom tunes. I believe he wants to make it right.
    LOL I'm not confused, and you have been perfectly clear. Thanks for sharing, and best of luck.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #213

User Info Menu

Well looks like the mods over there edited his thread.

Dang communist. 😨

PS: Bob Saget is a tard. 😭

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #214

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Well looks like the mods over there edited his thread.

Dang communist. 😨

PS: Bob Saget is a tard. 😭

Ha oh no! Someone said the R word. Mods! Mods! Someone said the R word!

At least someone over there has some sense in one of the post. But most of all I just hope schmidty gets taken care of.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes K-Sons, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Polaraco liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #215

User Info Menu

Why are they so clueless and hateful on RaceME?

Is some padding pockets over there? 🤔

10. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #216

User Info Menu

LOL, I love how even Bob over there pretends I don't exist. I've actually had a good conversation with him in times past and he knows I'm for real and offer quality tuning. Well I'm not one for bragging, but given their communistic approach I challenge the trolls to Google search Warp tuning and see how it stacks up.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #217

User Info Menu

Oh they don't want to Google that. They might cry. 😭

14. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DRD liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #218

User Info Menu

I just want to get on there and just post "RAY" and that's it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Thanks DRD, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Polaraco liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #219

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    LOL, I love how even Bob over there pretends I don't exist. I've actually had a good conversation with him in times past and he knows I'm for real and offer quality tuning. Well I'm not one for bragging, but given their communistic approach I challenge the trolls to Google search Warp tuning and see how it stacks up.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Oh they don't want to Google that. They might cry. 

Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!
    Trust me. Nobody is hated more than me over there. I'm like Ray. I tell the truth. I started way back when H & S came out and was successfully overriding the deletes. While Brand X was blowing head gaskets, turning ECU's to bricks, and literally leaving people hanging. Exactly what I predicted before the tuners were officially out. For the record, H & S made me pay for a Black Max while I was a BETA site for them. Where BrandX threatened them if I didn't go, he was going to pull his sponsorship. Then he started giving giving tuners to moderators to make my life miserable. What he didn't know was I had a good friend who was a moderator and he wanted no part of it. He kept me up to date. I knew the ban was coming, it was just when. That was 6 or 7 years ago now. They still hate me. LOL I surfaced 2 years ago trying to help Truckwurx. The only reason I was not banned was because I was with a vendor. But another vendor started crying because I was promoting. Wahhhhh Wahhhhhhh

It kind of reminds me of the DNC and Washington DC over there. We all know how bad that is

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

18. Thanks theaaronbush, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Sisupower liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #220

User Info Menu

Whoops, somebody said my name over there again! Well, I guess I'm job security for the mods over there.😁

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast