Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #111

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Ha they are really ripping at us over there. Over a dang diesel truck tuner and company!! I finally had to look for myself and see what all the talk has been. WOW! I don't know if it's a humorous feeling, shocked feeling, or angry feeling I get when I read that crap, or all three. Wow just wow!
    Since they are low enough to be stalking us and this thread. . . . .

Have pity on the trolls. See how fast they disappear if we catch them here. We already got one of them. Talk crap to me will ya.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Weeseven thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Weeseven liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #112

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    1. Let's answer these. http://www.igotacummins.com/images/s.../sFun_rofl.gif

http://www.igotacummins.com/attachme...4&d=1455828256

Three years and counting!! Also last time we checked you have 0 social media pull. Let's see we have all most 100,000 followers on Instagram, right around 120,000 on Facebook, Plus about 10 Instagram pages that post our stuff daily, and last week over 5 million people saw us. We think you need to get with the times. See our premium members and vendors love us cause we promote their business. Oh, what do you guys do? That's right attack your own vendors and members. Please keep on doing that! You guys are making us famous.

2. Next up!

http://www.igotacummins.com/attachme...2&d=1455827935

Last time we checked no one said how great they are here. Only you guys. We must be famous if you're talking about us. Are you like a high school boy who has a crush on a girl and is afraid to tell her so you treat her like crap? We didn't know you loved us. Now we do.

3. And for the last one.

http://www.igotacummins.com/attachme...5&d=1455828375

To be honest, you never treated them with respect so I'm sure they could care less. In fact, we know they could care less. See all you guys are internet keyboard warriors who think the world revolves around you. Last time we checked it doesn't. See I.G.O.T.A.® has a brand and a huge backing of people who support what we do. Go ahead be jealous call us names. One thing for sure we will never be like you. We're hoping you keep it up. http://www.igotacummins.com/images/smilies/wink.png

God bless!!!

PS: We know you wouldn't understand this, but we SEO'd this for future reference. http://www.igotacummins.com/images/s...g_welcome2.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Love it! Amazing how 2 or 3 members on another forum continue to aid the growth of other forums. Keep it up boys!
    If they don't like being provoked, they should have thought of that when they attacked me years ago and Ray, recently. Adjective Adjective Adverb Adverb holes

This is the only thread we are allowing any drama what so ever. Treat yea like yea treats thee.

The Force shall prevail.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Weeseven, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Weeseven, oneshotkyle liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #113
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Over the years, I have gathered some useful info from over there, and I still read and post from time to time. But I swear some of those guys over there live on that page. That bob saget guy posts or starts a new thread every 5 minutes.... Sheesh!!!! Get a life, do you not work, have a job??? If you can wade through the BS, there is some useful info still, and good discussion, but the childish jokes, constant whining, bad mouthing and immaturity are too much for me!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Polaraco, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #114

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    1. Let's answer these. http://www.igotacummins.com/images/s.../sFun_rofl.gif

http://www.igotacummins.com/attachme...4&d=1455828256

Three years and counting!! Also last time we checked you have 0 social media pull. Let's see we have all most 100,000 followers on Instagram, right around 120,000 on Facebook, Plus about 10 Instagram pages that post our stuff daily, and last week over 5 million people saw us. We think you need to get with the times. See our premium members and vendors love us cause we promote their business. Oh, what do you guys do? That's right attack your own vendors and members. Please keep on doing that! You guys are making us famous.

2. Next up!

http://www.igotacummins.com/attachme...2&d=1455827935

Last time we checked no one said how great they are here. Only you guys. We must be famous if you're talking about us. Are you like a high school boy who has a crush on a girl and is afraid to tell her so you treat her like crap? We didn't know you loved us. Now we do.

3. And for the last one.

http://www.igotacummins.com/attachme...5&d=1455828375

To be honest, you never treated them with respect so I'm sure they could care less. In fact, we know they could care less. See all you guys are internet keyboard warriors who think the world revolves around you. Last time we checked it doesn't. See I.G.O.T.A.® has a brand and a huge backing of people who support what we do. Go ahead be jealous call us names. One thing for sure we will never be like you. We're hoping you keep it up. http://www.igotacummins.com/images/smilies/wink.png

God bless!!!

PS: We know you wouldn't understand this, but we SEO'd this for future reference. http://www.igotacummins.com/images/s...g_welcome2.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by thornton weldin View Post
    Over the years, I have gathered some useful info from over there, and I still read and post from time to time. But I swear some of those guys over there live on that page. That bob saget guy posts or starts a new thread every 5 minutes.... Sheesh!!!! Get a life, do you not work, have a job??? If you can wade through the BS, there is some useful info still, and good discussion, but the childish jokes, constant whining, bad mouthing and immaturity are too much for me!!

I can't tell you how many times they gave misinformation and sent people on thousand dollar goose chases. I pioneered the EGR delete there and they just ran amuck with it making a mockery of all of it with these elaborate expensive delete plans. I did the EGR delete for $3.00 They're plan is a $100. Tuners is what got me in trouble. I told the truth, called out what was going to happen in advance. When it became reality, I got banned. Hah! They still accuse me of Misinformation.

8. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, RATLIN'HP, oneshotkyle liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #115

User Info Menu

Ya, that saget's a real bright fu<k. Can't even work on his truck without screwing it up. LOL. Broke his a/c line installing Hardaway add a turbo kit and messed up the overflow tank threads. Lots of genius talk but less than stellar action. I remember when he was hounding about raceme and the updates, the surge issues some of us have had. LOL. How superior efi transfer tuning is. But then just recently posted this.

Does this make him a paid spokesman for efi and Hardaway? Everything he dogged on us is finally getting updated by his tuner of choice. And to think how great there tuning platform was going, huh. Thought everything was so peeeerfect.

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #116

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Ya, that saget's a real bright fu<k. Can't even work on his truck without screwing it up. LOL. Broke his a/c line installing Hardaway add a turbo kit and messed up the overflow tank threads. Lots of genius talk but less than stellar action. I remember when he was hounding about raceme and the updates, the surge issues some of us have had. LOL. How superior efi transfer tuning is. But then just recently posted this.
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...10-15-50-1.png
    Does this make him a paid spokesman for efi and Hardaway? Everything he dogged on us is finally getting updated by his tuner of choice. And to think how great there tuning platform was going, huh. Thought everything was so peeeerfect.
    They're among us

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #117
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I think saget posts, just to post. He may be a super nice guy, but he needs to get over himself and walk away from a computer every once in a while!!! One minute he wants a race me, then 2 seconds later talks about how perfect and superior EFI live is. He's one of those guys that likes to hear himself talk, I guarantee, except in this situation he likes to see himself post. I will say though, that I am running ryans v23.2 and its night and day difference from his other tunes. I also have an autocal from Jonathan at HPP. Let's just say I love both of them. Ryan was a ways behind for a while, but has caught up quite nicely with this version. I am not real biased. I have always run either tuner for a month or two and then swap back and forth. Let's just say I like to diversify! LOL!! Y'all have a good night. Time for me to put little ones to bed. We're grown ups here, meanwhile saget is probably getting ready to start 5 more threads on CF!! LOL

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP, DRD liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #118

User Info Menu

I think saget posts, just to post. He may be a super nice guy, but he needs to get over himself and walk away from a computer every once in a while!!! One minute he wants a race me, then 2 seconds later talks about how perfect and superior EFI live is. He's one of those guys that likes to hear himself talk, I guarantee, except in this situation he likes to see himself post. I will say though, that I am running ryans v23.2 and its night and day difference from his other tunes. I also have an autocal from Jonathan at HPP. Let's just say I love both of them. Ryan was a ways behind for a while, but has caught up quite nicely with this version. I am not real biased. I have always run either tuner for a month or two and then swap back and forth. Let's just say I like to diversify! LOL!! Y'all have a good night. Time for me to put little ones to bed. We're grown ups here, meanwhile saget is probably getting ready to start 5 more threads on CF!! LOL

I like diversity too and am glad you aren't biased having great efi tunes. Competition and debate seems to scare bob and the other clowns. All of which don't get to far away from having there heads up his as$. If one responds they the others are soon to follow, kinda like sheep.

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

16. Thanks RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #119
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Well, reading this post takes as long as reading War and Peace ... and my God it is long.

I thought I'd mention why I moved away from there. I noticed when researching a problem or seeing what I could fine in a topic, when you search, it's all in how that site set the search engine up and how items are titled. I may think or word something different than, say ... Polaraco ... in his article title or subject matter. (In fact I found out the rest of the world thinks different then he does). But using the search engine, my idea of what to insert to search could be different than his. This is life. So if you make a comment that you had search and not found anything, some of them seem to jump on your back and insult you instead of helping you find the answer. And I mean JUMP on your back and INSULT the indivigual asking the question. Sort of reminds me of a 9 years old with a bad attitude.

I've jumped in and out of different sites trying to learn and help as much as my little brain can generate, but that is the only site I've experience such aggression towards other members. Another comes sort of close, but CF is the ultimate. As mentioned a few comments back, there is a lot of good knowledge that can be found there, but does one need to wade through the river of cr@p and insults to find it ?

That said, that is why I'm here.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

18. Top Of Page | #120

User Info Menu

I hadn't been on that other site for several days and was pretty flabbergasted by the witch hunt that the race me thread had turned into. Now that the warp tuning is coming out they are losing their minds!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, DUST1N thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, RATLIN'HP, oneshotkyle liked this post
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast