Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Its only a one time charge.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes beans20 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Yet another example...

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/sh...php?p=20837409

See how the moderators on that other forum allow a paid vendor (that is Franz getting tramped on over there)to get slammed. JJ would never allow such as that here. Another reason why I'm here and Franz has came over here!

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

That is so sad. We will never let that happen here.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    Yet another example...

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/sh...php?p=20837409

See how the moderators on that other forum allow a paid vendor (that is Franz getting tramped on over there)to get slammed. JJ would never allow such as that here. Another reason why I'm here and Franz has came over here!

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    That is so sad. We will never let that happen here.
    I may be old and rickety, but I can still kick ***. I won't even let things go to debate. Vendors are safe here.
    Even if they are duds like that guy in North Carolina. . . . Oh wait! Did I say that?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DRD liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I may be old and rickety, but I can still kick ***. I won't even let things go to debate. Vendors are safe here.
    Even if they are duds like that guy in North Carolina. . . . Oh wait! Did I say that?
    You didn't say it, you typed it out loud LOL. I'm still a part of cf, and ya I'm in this thread. I don't eat, breathe, and sleep with dreams of my tuner or tuning though. But at times I just can't help but stand up a little over there, and be heard. I believe me and you had some go a rounds over there quite a few years back also. And I know you still love me LOL.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    You didn't say it, you typed it out loud LOL. I'm still a part of cf, and ya I'm in this thread. I don't eat, breathe, and sleep with dreams of my tuner or tuning though. But at times I just can't help but stand up a little over there, and be heard. I believe me and you had some go a rounds over there quite a few years back also. And I know you still love me LOL.
    We won't hold that against ya bud...somebody has to venture in dungeon to try to shine the light and point them in right direction ----> HERE!!!

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    They threw me off because I stood up and told the truth.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

14. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'll reserve my opinions, but it is always annoying to see forum bashing, regardless of which forum it is on or directed toward.

16. Thanks Polaraco, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco, DRD liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

The only forum bashing I would encourage is the outing of a thief or someone selling a consistently bad product.

18. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

I'll bash any forum that I've been a member of, in which I know how much they charge a vendor for fees, yet in which I know how moderators on some sections are biased toward one particular brand of custom tuning, yet in which some of the same moderators have been bribed by other vendors on that forum to give their competition a difficult time, that will erase truthful post to keep their personal agendas alive...

I'll support any forum that gives all sides a voice, that will protect the sanctity of honest and faithful supporters/vendors, and that encourages the truth be told. That is why I'm, others, and more to come will be present here. ☺

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast