Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #311
    Permanent Vacation Special Nick's Avatar

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Glad it worked out for you.

For me it, it was more of a question of, "what if I don't end up going with Ray/DRD?"

Then I've wasted money, because personally, I don't need the full membership, I'm happy being just a free member.

2. Top Of Page | #312

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Special Nick View Post
    Glad it worked out for you.

For me it, it was more of a question of, "what if I don't end up going with Ray/DRD?"

Then I've wasted money, because personally, I don't need the full membership, I'm happy being just a free member.
    You'll be happy reporting back to your buddies over in commie land now that your (FREE MEMBERSHIP) turned into a long, long vacation! :

See Nick, we gave you the benefit of the doubt and shame on us! Instead of just shutting your mouth cause you don't understand the industry and where it is going, you decided to run your mouth over there on us.

Well, we don't put up with that group over there or people like you.

We have thousands of (Lifetime Platinum Members) here and get over a million hits a day now our social media account and website.

People like you, we have NO time for so you will fit in right over there with RamHunter18, who's a crook in our book!

Good day sir!

TRUMP TRAIN 2020!!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Thanks Aboshan thanked for this post
    Likes SyN, Aboshan liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #313

User Info Menu

Its so funny we have had to deal with these fools for 8 years now, LOL.

They are now are threatening false reviews on the owner! Sounds like a bunch of Democratics over there!

If we suck so bad how come we have so many members?

Hmm....

Maybe because we don't breed hate like you fools and aren't full of false witness!

Don't be jealous as it doesn't look good on you!

Bye for now,
    igotacummins

5. Thanks Aboshan thanked for this post
    Likes Yamahamod, Aboshan liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #314

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Its so funny we have had to deal with these fools for 8 years now, LOL.

They are now are threatening false reviews on the owner! Sounds like a bunch of Democratics over there!

If we suck so bad how come we have so many members?

Hmm....

Maybe because we don't breed hate like you fools and aren't full of false witness!

Don't be jealous as it doesn't look good on you!

Bye for now,
    igotacummins
    Why's it so hard to grasp why memberships help pay the bills, and providing "members only" access to DRD.

The simple answer:

Attached Images Attached Images

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Aboshan thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Mdavlee, Aboshan liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #315

User Info Menu

Special Nick must be extraordinary as he's still running his big mouth over there about us.

Listen not to be rude, but if you don't like what we do here, then move on and stay over there, but we won't let hate run this place like over there.

That forum has no social media pull, and the good members have all gone away as a group of Terrorists over there hold the site hostage and have chased all the good members over here.

We are surprised AutoGuide Group lets that happen, and we will be contacting them as attacking and spamming is against the law.

And the Saga continues...

9. Thanks Aboshan thanked for this post
    Likes Mdavlee, Yamahamod, Aboshan liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #316

User Info Menu

If you look back to our history of this site, you will see this has been going on now for eight-plus years with the commie site over there, which is insane that AutoGuide lets it happen.

See, we came up with something that people wanted. Not to be treated like dogs and something original and took the idea and ran with it.

We are sorry we don't let people like Special Nick run out the right people. We believe that if we fold to the corrupt and harmful people, we would have nothing, and you can see the misery over there.

They continuously bash Ray and us. Why? Well, because they want Ray to tune their truck and do it for free, LOL. The mentality over there blows our minds!

Now you see Special Nick is threatening the leading company I.G.O.T.A.® with negative reviews and then calling out his wife's name.

We are taking action on this and will not be backing down to them, and we hope you will stand with us.

We would love to hear your thoughts on this friends.

God bless,
    igotacummins

11. Thanks Aboshan thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #317

User Info Menu

It's really sad this junk happens.

I totally understand that some people hate our business model.

However some folks will never understand my position. If they did, they might change their minds. But again, its OK. Everyone has the right to have their opinion and to express it.

However, its absolute garbage to attack a man at a personal level on an open forum. To drag his wife's name into it is beyond a new low! When you get hit like that, you gotta defend yourself and I don't blame igota for taking whatever action they feel best.

My hope and prayer is this nonsense will stop and everyone will mind their own business.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Top Of Page | #318

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    If you look back to our history of this site, you will see this has been going on now for eight-plus years with the commie site over there, which is insane that AutoGuide lets it happen.

See, we came up with something that people wanted. Not to be treated like dogs and something original and took the idea and ran with it.

We are sorry we don't let people like Special Nick run out the right people. We believe that if we fold to the corrupt and harmful people, we would have nothing, and you can see the misery over there.

They continuously bash Ray and us. Why? Well, because they want Ray to tune their truck and do it for free, LOL. The mentality over there blows our minds!

Now you see Special Nick is threatening the leading company I.G.O.T.A. with negative reviews and then calling out his wife's name.

We are taking action on this and will not be backing down to them, and we hope you will stand with us.

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...5&d=1582723684

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...7&d=1582723766

We would love to hear your thoughts on this friends.

God bless,
    igotacummins
    As a member here I don't care what trash talk is going on over there.

I know what I'm getting out of this site and what I can contribute so in other words I could care less about it.

I don't even see the need to justify yourself or post any screen shots of what special Nick is saying.

It's not worth your time, let it go, ignore it all.

Stand by the rules and just keep the peace over here is all I care.

Don't get sucked into it.

14. Top Of Page | #319

Quote Originally Posted by DRD View Post
    It's really sad this junk happens.

I totally understand that some people hate our business model.

However some folks will never understand my position. If they did, they might change their minds. But again, its OK. Everyone has the right to have their opinion and to express it.

However, its absolute garbage to attack a man at a personal level on an open forum. To drag his wife's name into it is beyond a new low! When you get hit like that, you gotta defend yourself and I don't blame igota for taking whatever action they feel best.

My hope and prayer is this nonsense will stop and everyone will mind their own business.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel
    I was a member over there since 2010 and the idiots come and go in waves LOL.

There’s a few good eggs, but as of the last few years the bad outweighs the good.

Not to mention they just can’t grasp the openly talking about certain subjects is a no no.

And the Cummins forum Facebook version is even worse.

CTT is gonna get burned by those people, my lord do they plaster them all over that site daily.

Canada or not they aren’t very careful.

I tried arguing your case, you’ve been the smartest tuner since this thing started.

The not so smart ones are not doing it on a “fun” level anymore and outside of you CTT and Optimal Welding openly advertise, so there’s just no brains at all.

It’s like this virus we all take a social distance, people need to take Social Media distance with anything diesel related if you actually care about the sport and being an enthusiast.

Keep on rolling Ray you will be the last one standing, and at that point people will say wow he was smart about his business.

Unfortunately going underground takes a hit on a business but a hit is better than no business at all.

And the customers you lost weren’t worth having, type of people that call you after doing a 20psi booster launch and say you broke their truck.

My rants over haha, but you guys have every right to rant, and good always trumps evil.

(Yes Pun intended for once haha)
    @DRD

2018 2500, G56, SSSB3600, Arp625 Head studs, Arp Manifold studs,BD Diesel FMW 467.7 2nd gen swapped, MM3 Custom tuning by Ray, Ceramic Pro Gold, Toyo Mt 33x12.50x20, Hostile Sprocket 20x10 -19, Fass 165, DDP 150 sticks,10mm exergy stroker pump, Bd Throttle Booster, Money Pit! The fass165 150 sticks and 10mm pump did ok but was running out of rail for anyone interested. It's now gonna have DDP 100%'s, DDP 12mm pump and a FASS 250gph

15. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, DRD, AK Bob, Bud2723 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #320

User Info Menu

LOL CF!

Man I had my day on there and people who know and remember me LOL.

Then we started this here JJ hhhahahahahahaha I even brought shtevert here!

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast