Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #291

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Yea i had a run in with that douchebag yesterday, completely unprovoked. What a clown.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, MRMAYHEM thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #292

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodcole View Post
    Yea i had a run in with that douchebag yesterday, completely unprovoked. What a clown.
    Which one? There's so many of them. They're not all bad people, but the vast majority are.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #293

User Info Menu

MoparProud

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #294

User Info Menu

MoparProud
    He's one of the worst pole smokers on there. LOL

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #295

User Info Menu

What happened?

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

10. Top Of Page | #296

User Info Menu

Where is my popcorn!

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes 4kids2dogs&RV, IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #297

User Info Menu

I have been a member there since 07. I don't post a lot, but, yesterday I posted a thread titled "Deleted today / Double R Diesel tune". I actually got a reply or two about how great Ray's tunes were then it just disappeared. I think I understand why now and am very glad that when I decided the emissions compliant tune I had on my truck just didn't fit my driving habits I purchased my delete tune from Ray. I'm through with them now. I had asked one of the other tuners on there when I first got my 12 for a package price for deleting my truck and all I would ever get back was we can provide you with it all but no price ever.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #298

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rconkin View Post
    I have been a member there since 07. I don't post a lot, but, yesterday I posted a thread titled "Deleted today / Double R Diesel tune". I actually got a reply or two about how great Ray's tunes were then it just disappeared. I think I understand why now and am very glad that when I decided the emissions compliant tune I had on my truck just didn't fit my driving habits I purchased my delete tune from Ray. I'm through with them now. I had asked one of the other tuners on there when I first got my 12 for a package price for deleting my truck and all I would ever get back was we can provide you with it all but no price ever.
    They delete everything about Ray over there. So sad, but Ray has a safe place here.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

15. Likes RogueDiesel liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #299

User Info Menu

Then you might remember me over there. They didn't remove my stuff though. I went through the same treatment over there. The Mods get paid off to get rid of someone. My Hero Marco.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #300

User Info Menu

Yup. My posts about Ray's best customer service and killer tunes get deleted within an hr with no evidence LOL. I'll just keep posting for the few ppl that do get to see it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast