Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #261

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    So, what did it for me was when I posted a new thread regarding the MM3 and after a few replies, I asked if anyone has dealt with Double R and wanted their opinion. My post was removed and I thought I was going crazy , so I posted it again, and again it was taken down. I then posted that whoever is taking my posts down to please pm me. A moderator got back to me and told me that Double R Diesel, Ray, was taboo and not mentioned on the site. He went on to say something about sponsorship .... Forums should still allow for open discussion on varies products and services as it benefits the members.
    Exactly! Not our fault that forum is all jacked up. We should be able to speak/type what we want about who we want. That just shows you the people that run that mess are idiots and stuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--Work gives you meaning and purpose, Life is empty without it--

2. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #262

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sisupower View Post
    Exactly! Not our fault that forum is all jacked up. We should be able to speak/type what we want about who we want. That just shows you the people that run that mess are idiots and stuck up.

The difference between us is we speak the truth in love and if you attack someone here then we will deal with the person in a quick and swift way, but remember the truth will set you free. He knows his days of getting $$$$ is going out the door with RaceME, LOL.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes Sisupower liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #263

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    The difference between us is we speak the truth in love and if you attack someone here then we will deal with the person in a quick and swift way, but remember the truth will set you free. He knows his days of getting $$$$ is going out the door with RaceME, LOL.
    That what a brother hood is and family! The online Diesel family is here nowhere else!

6. Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #264

User Info Menu

I lurked over there for a little while, then I lurked here for about 5 minutes and signed up. I'm glad I found this place. I will be a lifer before it's over with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 2500 6.7
    2" Level Kit
    Medicated by DRD

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #265

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thundervee View Post
    I lurked over there for a little while, then I lurked here for about 5 minutes and signed up. I'm glad I found this place. I will be a lifer before it's over with.

Why wait? Did you happen to see that sweet give away that's going on? Membership gets you 5 free entries!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Sisupower liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #266

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    One of two things:
    1- BobSagotIsBad trolls here and realizes how many members he's losing.
    2- Vendors scolded him for being a jerk.

Thomas-2012 Saddle Brown Pearl CCSB
    You think that matters? It's a matter of who lies the most. That's who gets the attention. I bet they voted for the dark color too

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

12. Top Of Page | #267

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Why wait? Did you happen to see that sweet give away that's going on? Membership gets you 5 free entries!
    I don't know about a give away but it's done. Now, where do I send my hoodie size?

2016 2500 6.7
    2" Level Kit
    Medicated by DRD

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #268

User Info Menu

I don't know about a give away but it's done. Now, where do I send my hoodie size?

Igotacummins will message you bud! Welcome to the lifetime family!

15. Top Of Page | #269

User Info Menu

Auto 5 entries with lifetime platinum membership. First post on that page is updated and you will be mentioned for it! Welcome to platinum.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #270

User Info Menu

Them peeps over there really hate what we're doing here.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast