Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #201

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

WHAT!!! Polaraco no ban hammer LOL

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #202

User Info Menu

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes K-Sons liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #203

User Info Menu

Talk about going a bit nutty over nothing. You're assuming, and not thinking. The individual I purchased my tuner from said MM3 needs a little work on his end (not Double R). I'm hoping he gets everything figured out in the near future so I will have quality, reliable, safe tunes. I discovered the tuner is somewhat new to MM3 and Warp.

Yes, I complimented Double R based on the help and tuning he offered another person that was struggling, and based on feedback from this site. I found out about this site, and Double R after I already went with a different tuner. It appears there is more info about MM3 on this forum, so I asked my questions on this site.

My wife is less sensitive than a couple of you. If you want clarification, just ask. Calling me out; I feel like I'm in high school.

I will be much more diligent when posting in an effort to ensure no storms are created. I will edit my post on the evil forum.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #204

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    Talk about going a bit nutty over nothing. You're assuming, and not thinking. The individual I purchased my tuner from said MM3 needs a little work on his end (not Double R). I'm hoping he gets everything figured out in the near future so I will have quality, reliable, safe tunes. I discovered the tuner is somewhat new to MM3 and Warp.

Yes, I complimented Double R based on the help and tuning he offered another person that was struggling, and based on feedback from this site. I found out about this site, and Double R after I already went with a different tuner. It appears there is more info about MM3 on this forum, so I asked my questions on this site.

My wife is less sensitive than a couple of you. If you want clarification, just ask. Calling me out; I feel like I'm in high school.

I will be much more diligent when posting in an effort to ensure no storms are created. I will edit my post on the evil forum.
    Thanks for clearing that up friend. We've had a lot of people attack us and Ray over there. Please forgive us for jumping the gun. We wish you the best.

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

7. Top Of Page | #205

User Info Menu

So you bought an mm3 from a tuner and it don't include tuning, and now your asking if anyone is tuning mm3, (other than your vendor), but don't want to use a guy that has great reviews on this forum where all your questions got answered, and would rather sponsor a vendor on cf?? Still confused???

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Top Of Page | #206

User Info Menu

The Ban Hammer was a joke on another member.

But I have to say you left allot to be desired in the activity. Yes we are allot different than the Brand X forum. We try not to give misinformation here, and we are sensitive to @Double R Diesel. He got beat up pretty badly over there. You may or may not be aware of that. When you made your statement, you raised allot of eyebrows. Not to mention my inbox got a few love notes too. But I stayed out of it.

I honestly don't know how to take your post. But you were at least diplomatic about it and i thank you for that. I think I understand your motives. When we don't have any history, give us a bit so we're not on your case. All is forgiven and forgotten at this end. The case is closed.

Now. . .let's get the help you need and move forward.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #207

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    So you bought an mm3 from a tuner and it don't include tuning, and now your asking if anyone is tuning mm3, (other than your vendor), but don't want to use a guy that has great reviews on this forum where all your questions got answered, and would rather sponsor a vendor on cf?? Still confused???
    It must be pre-election jitters. LOL

10. Top Of Page | #208

User Info Menu

Summing it up:
    Found this forum and Double R after I already placed my order. I started asking questions and looking elsewhere for answers (this forum) when it looked like there was going to be problems getting the tuning completed. I was finally able to have a fruitful talk with the tuner (not Double R), and now I think things will work out fine in the end. I know the tuner is a good guy. Crap just happens. As of now, all is good.

I just go where I can find the best answers to my questions. I've already bought items from the people that support this forum and other forums.

By the way I just observe stupidity on forums, and avoid taking part in it, so no I was not aware of someone being bashed. I'm glad Double R makes positive things happen for people.

11. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #209

User Info Menu

Summing it up:
    Found this forum and Double R after I already placed my order. I started asking questions and looking elsewhere for answers (this forum) when it looked like there was going to be problems getting the tuning completed. I was finally able to have a fruitful talk with the tuner (not Double R), and now I think things will work out fine in the end. I know the tuner is a good guy. Crap just happens. As of now, all is good.

I just go where I can find the best answers to my questions. I've already bought items from the people that support this forum and other forums.

By the way I just observe stupidity on forums, and avoid taking part in it, so no I was not aware of someone being bashed. I'm glad Double R makes positive things happen for people.
    There are so many things I want to say, but unfortunately I think it would lead to myself getting banned. @Schmidty nothing I want to say would be directed to you. I actually feel sorry for you buying a mm3 which is a blank tuner, and then a month later looking for someone to write tunes for it. Far as I know professional tuners are the only ones who can sell mm3 units. Maybe I'm wrong.
    But there's professional tuners that have been with raceme from the get go, and there are professional tuners that jumped on the bandwagon. And there is also professional tuners still to come that will do great things.
    I'd have a much better attitude about this if I'd hadn't read so many negative post about raceme from somebody before he jumped on the bandwagon, and if he could of tuned my 2012 with mcc on the 3rd or 4th try, but couldn't. Thankfully Ray got it right for me.
    Best of luck bud!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

13. Top Of Page | #210

User Info Menu

I think you are confused, or I'm using the wrong lingo. I purchased my MM3 from the tuner, sent my stock file after figuring out how to send it to the same tuner, and will get the custom files from the same tuner. The problem arose because I was not receiving the custom files in a timely manner. Finally I had a chance to talk to the tuner. He was running into a few issues on his end with the tuning. Hopefully he will get things figured out in the very near future, and I will receive the custom tunes. I believe he wants to make it right.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast