Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #101

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale's Super Store View Post
    Great family atmosphere here.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Yes it is a shame and very sad at the same time.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!
    I guess it's safe to say I am the family tard ahhhh. . . . . Butt.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #102
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I just read this whole forum and I've learnt that the stereotype that every Cummins owner is a coal rolling d-bag comes from cf. this is the first diesel forum I've joined and so far people have been very helpful just reading through other posts. If somebody really wants to cause a ruckus in cf go ask what the best tuner for a 12v is LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Dale's Super Store thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #103
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lance111 View Post
    I just read this whole forum and I've learnt that the stereotype that every Cummins owner is a coal rolling d-bag comes from cf.
    suuuure...

If somebody really wants to cause a ruckus in cf go ask what the best tuner for a 12v is LOL

No, you'd just get deleted

6. Top Of Page | #104

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dale's Super Store View Post
    Great family atmosphere here.
    I just read this whole forum and I've learnt that the stereotype that every Cummins owner is a coal rolling d-bag comes from cf. this is the first diesel forum I've joined and so far people have been very helpful just reading through other posts. If somebody really wants to cause a ruckus in cf go ask what the best tuner for a 12v is LOL

I was banned for telling the truth about tuners. Years later, they realized I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd91 View Post
    suuuure...

No, you'd just get deleted
    LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #105

User Info Menu

Lot of smart a$$es over there and no info just rudeness

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #106

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chenry View Post
    Lot of smart a$$es over there and no info just rudeness
    Sad to hear that. 😕

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

11. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #107

User Info Menu

1. Let's answer these.

Three years and counting!! Also last time we checked you have 0 social media pull. Let's see we have all most 100,000 followers on Instagram, right around 120,000 on Facebook, Plus about 10 Instagram pages that post our stuff daily, and last week over 5 million people saw us. We think you need to get with the times. See our premium members and vendors love us cause we promote their business. Oh, what do you guys do? That's right attack your own vendors and members. Please keep on doing that! You guys are making us famous.

2. Next up!

Last time we checked no one said how great they are here. Only you guys. We must be famous if you're talking about us. Are you like a high school boy who has a crush on a girl and is afraid to tell her so you treat her like crap? We didn't know you loved us. Now we do.

3. And for the last one.

To be honest, you never treated them with respect so I'm sure they could care less. In fact, we know they could care less. See all you guys are internet keyboard warriors who think the world revolves around you. Last time we checked it doesn't. See I.G.O.T.A.® has a brand and a huge backing of people who support what we do. Go ahead be jealous call us names. One thing for sure we will never be like you. We're hoping you keep it up.

God bless!!!

PS: We know you wouldn't understand this, but we SEO'd this for future reference.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

13. Thanks RATLIN'HP, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DRD, Aboshan liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #108

User Info Menu

Love it! Amazing how 2 or 3 members on another forum continue to aid the growth of other forums. Keep it up boys!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #109

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    1. Let's answer these. http://www.igotacummins.com/images/s.../sFun_rofl.gif

http://www.igotacummins.com/attachme...4&d=1455828256

Three years and counting!! Also last time we checked you have 0 social media pull. Let's see we have all most 100,000 followers on Instagram, right around 120,000 on Facebook, Plus about 10 Instagram pages that post our stuff daily, and last week over 5 million people saw us. We think you need to get with the times. See our premium members and vendors love us cause we promote their business. Oh, what do you guys do? That's right attack your own vendors and members. Please keep on doing that! You guys are making us famous.

2. Next up!

http://www.igotacummins.com/attachme...2&d=1455827935

Last time we checked no one said how great they are here. Only you guys. We must be famous if you're talking about us. Are you like a high school boy who has a crush on a girl and is afraid to tell her so you treat her like crap? We didn't know you loved us. Now we do.

3. And for the last one.

http://www.igotacummins.com/attachme...5&d=1455828375

To be honest, you never treated them with respect so I'm sure they could care less. In fact, we know they could care less. See all you guys are internet keyboard warriors who think the world revolves around you. Last time we checked it doesn't. See I.G.O.T.A.® has a brand and a huge backing of people who support what we do. Go ahead be jealous call us names. One thing for sure we will never be like you. We're hoping you keep it up. http://www.igotacummins.com/images/smilies/wink.png

God bless!!!

PS: We know you wouldn't understand this, but we SEO'd this for future reference. http://www.igotacummins.com/images/s...g_welcome2.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Love it! Amazing how 2 or 3 members on another forum continue to aid the growth of other forums. Keep it up boys!
    I believe someone is jealous

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, oneshotkyle, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #110

User Info Menu

Ha they are really ripping at us over there. Over a dang diesel truck tuner and company!! I finally had to look for myself and see what all the talk has been. WOW! I don't know if it's a humorous feeling, shocked feeling, or angry feeling I get when I read that crap, or all three. Wow just wow!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast