Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Okay, folks.

Here's one for the record and why I don't do any business on that other forum.

Here is an example of someone who thinks they know me but doesn't have a clue about all I do.

This guy takes a cheap shot at me and makes folks think that all I do is make smoke and lope tunes.

This is not true, and my customers know I do much more than that.

Yes, I have made such tunes, but not for teenagers, which would be a public nuisance in an area not conducive to such tunes.

I make tunes for stock to highly modified engines, mild to the wild, economy to power, and most definitely CLEAN streetable work and play tunes.

I generally do what it takes to make a customer happy.

That's my number one goal.

The moderators, on the other place, should never let this kind of stuff stay up, but they do, and that's what's going to end up biting that other forum in the butt.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, @Double R Diesel LLC we've had a run-in with them when we first started.

They came at us hardcore and made fun of us, but three years later, we have a huge community of support from Vendors like yourself that don't want the drama that goes on over there.

All we can say is haters gonna hate.

Keep up the good work, Ray; we know what you stand for.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Cummins Forum isn't even a forum.

There's no open discussion unless it's what they wanna talk about.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Cummins Forum isn't even a forum.

There's no open discussion unless it's what they wanna talk about.
    Glad we don't operate like that.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    Unfortunately @Double R Diesel LLC we've had a run in with them when we first started.

They came at us hardcore and made fun of us, but three years later we have a huge community of support from Vendors like yourself that don't want the drama that goes on over there.

All we can say is haters gonna hate.

Keep up the good work Ray we know what you stand for.
    People will criticize what they don't understand or are afraid of.

That forum is just a bunch of ignorant bullies.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    People will criticize what they don't understand or are afraid of.

That forum is just a bunch of ignorant bullies.
    I second that.

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Power247, fordmanmike73 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I have heard and read nothing but great things about Ray and Double R customer service and that's why I placed an order with Ray yesterday.

I had questions and he called me and gave me his cell phone number to call or text him anytime!

I've never had customer service like that! I've been through many tuners from SCT, Diablo and dyno tuned Mustangs to OBS Chevys with Hypertech to NNBS chevys with EFI Live and now my Cummins!

Some of them didn't even give you a phone number for customer support, only an email and if you had an issue, they only connected with you on Go To Chats!

I have a great feeling about my order and I know I've made the right decision by going through Ray and I haven't even got my parts yet!

Ray seems like a stand up guy and not all about the dollar because he gave me his opinion on some things that would save me a bunch money!

Thanks again Ray and I look forward to getting my parts and tuner installed and getting you a great review.

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I'm a member of 7 different dodge forums and try to just sort threw the drama.

It's why I'm not on Facebook anymore.

And why the hell anyone wants a lope tune is beyond me?

I've never understood that one, sounds like trash, runs like trash and smokes like a freight train with no performance bringing a bad name to the rest of us, but the longer that comment is uncorrected the more people will believe it.

My 02cents

12. Likes Polaraco, DRD, Power247, Minion2012, K-Sons liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

That's why I went out of my way to meet him.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

14. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GLBWAMR View Post
    I'm a member of 7 different dodge forums and try to just sort threw the drama. It's why I'm not on Facebook anymore.. And why the hell anyone wants a lope tune is beyond me...? I've never understood that one, sounds like trash, runs like trash and smokes like a freight train with no performance bringing a bad name to the rest of us. But the longer that comment is uncorrected the more people will believe it... My 02cents
    I appreciate your input...

Personally I don't sport a lope tune myself.

I'm 41 years old and it just ain't my thing really.

Besides my wife hates it too...but some folks do like it.

That's why I offer it.

I guess it all goes to wanting to turn a head around somewhere.

Lope all goes back to the nostalgia of a mechanically injected pulling truck with a heavily worked pump.

Those are cool to hear lope as they idle and get wound up. I can see wanting to mimic that.

Getting back to what you said though, I can make a lope tune without the smoke...but it is a worthless tune for driving.

I do tell guys that BTW.

The whole point of my rant was that I hate it that someone that is ignorant and a member of that other place tries to say that's all I do.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast