Thanks Thanks:  503
Likes Likes:  1,129
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Why We Don't Do Business On The Cummins Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    I'll bash any forum that I've been a member of, in which I know how much they charge a vendor for fees, yet in which I know how moderators on some sections are biased toward one particular brand of custom tuning, yet in which some of the same moderators have been bribed by other vendors on that forum to give their competition a difficult time, that will erase truthful post to keep their personal agendas alive...

I'll support any forum that gives all sides a voice, that will protect the sanctity of honest and faithful supporters/vendors, and that encourages the truth be told. That is why I'm, others, and more to come will be present here. ☺

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com
    Preach it brother!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    I'll bash any forum that I've been a member of, in which I know how much they charge a vendor for fees, yet in which I know how moderators on some sections are biased toward one particular brand of custom tuning, yet in which some of the same moderators have been bribed by other vendors on that forum to give their competition a difficult time, that will erase truthful post to keep their personal agendas alive...

I'll support any forum that gives all sides a voice, that will protect the sanctity of honest and faithful supporters/vendors, and that encourages the truth be told. That is why I'm, others, and more to come will be present here. ☺

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com
    The Dark Side has always been like that. I won't bash the forum. . . I'd rather bash the owners for allowing that free for all. And Bias? There has to be a better word. Any of those owners get into arms length of me, better call 911. I may be old and rickity, but I can still performed when Pi$$ed off

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Likes RATLIN'HP, DRD, Weeseven, Power247 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

We've heard through the grape vine some major vendors are leaving them.

OH BOY!

6. Thanks DRD, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    We've heard through the grape vine some major vendors are leaving them.

OH BOY!

Maybe you need a well worded piece of propaganda that can be used on twinkie and UglyFace

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

What's amazing to us is a company as huge as AutoGuide which last time we check is valued at $640 million lets a bunch of tards run their business over there. We hear it daily from people who contact us that the moderators are paid off by the Vendors and it so corrupt. Plus a few of their big Vendors have talked to us already because they aren't renewing their contact over there.

Please keep doing what you guys are doing over there. Can we help with shovels?

9. Thanks RATLIN'HP, DRD, BrianAtSmarty thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DRD, Power247, BrianAtSmarty liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    What's amazing to us is a company as huge as AutoGuide which last time we check is valued at $640 million lets a bunch of tards run their business over there. We hear it daily from people who contact us that the moderators are paid off by the Vendors and it so corrupt. Plus a few of their big Vendors have talked to us already because they aren't renewing their contact over there.

Please keep doing what you guys are doing over there. Can we help with shovels?
    Shush Moderators are paid off here too. Although I am still waiting for your last installment from a month ago. . . .. .

And the vendors! I got a brand new engine from Tim @AccurateDiesel.com and 4 new rims and tires from @Custom Offsets and my super duper tuner from @Double R Diesel LLC , and the best is the tripple turbo kit from @K-Sons .

11. Thanks K-Sons thanked for this post
    Likes Weeseven, DRD, Rockwerx, K-Sons liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Shush Moderators are paid off here too. Although I am still waiting for your last installment from a month ago. . . .. .

And the vendors! I got a brand new engine from Tim @AccurateDiesel.com and 4 new rims and tires from @Custom Offsets and my super duper tuner from @Double R Diesel LLC , and the best is the tripple turbo kit from @K-Sons .

13. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Well they sent me pictures anyway. .. . . . sigh

15. Likes Weeseven, beans20, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Rockwerx liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Well they sent me pictures anyway. .. . . . sigh

Shush!!! Just make sure if someone comes on this forum and starts saying ... tuning is better, well you know what to do! LOL!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

17. Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS, beans20 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Hey we feel left out. 😢

19. Likes beans20 liked this post
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast