Thanks Thanks:  47
Likes Likes:  162
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Like Being a Premium Member on IGOTACUMMINS.COM?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Why Do You Like Being a Premium Member on IGOTACUMMINS.COM?

For me, it's an indispensable knowledge base. I.G.O.T.A. has already answered many questions I've had as to which direction I should go with my next vehicle purchase ('s). Why wouldn't I support a community, that is willing to share their experiences and know-how.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

X2 on that, only been a LPM a couple of months and I feel the information and brotherhood I've received is worth every penny spent. The cool hoodie was a bonus and the discount that Double R Diesel gives pays for itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

I did it because I knew from reading past threads, that this was a community that was created on values. I could tell that from past threads where a moderator stepped in when need be, but in a respectful manner. Also, everyone here is entitled to their own opinion, someone else may not agree with it, but a majority of the time it's done with courtesy towards the other. I could tell from each and every member post, that everyone is willing to help in a positive way. I'm sure it can't be easy maintaining as many sites and who knows what else. Plus look how many sweet vendors there are!!! So why not support something that clearly was created for everyone?!

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

One the things I like the most is that so far I've never seen somebody ask a question and some smartass pops up and says "use the search button dude".

This is a solid douchebaggery free forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Ok, to be honest, it was Ray's discount that attracted me, but this community with it's warmth and enthusiasm that hooked me. As many have mentioned, the lack of Drama and Smart Assed comments is a breathe of fresh air. The moderators have been relentless in their pursuit to ensure a very warm and inviting environment. I look forward to seeing a steady growth and greater participation as more and more people become aware of this great site.

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.

9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words. Truly means a lot to us!!

God bless friends.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

10. Thanks Steinbrenner thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I joined as a Premium member because i know having forums myself that to run one and the cost involved takes time and money, there is server cost and software cost as well as time. For you to get all the information that has been downloaded and discussed is worth every penny. These guys do a Great job and this is one of the most informative sites on the internet so why not be a part of it? That being said what are you waiting for?

My Only regret in life is not doing half the things that they said I have done.

12. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

i signed up for lifetime mainly because of the information readily available. not to mention the quick help when needed.

13. Top Of Page | #29
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I like the knowledge I found on here.
    I liked the people that I've interacted with
    I've found many answers I've searched many other sites for and never found the answers
    It seems easier when using the search arena than with other sites
    I like, while asking for some help, helping when I can .... the bantering of the members and it being in a friendly manner.
    Basically from the get go ... it was a friendly atmosphere .. comfortable .. like a pair of well worn gloves I've had for years and never want to through out because you will never find a pair like that again

Makes sense ??

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

14. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

For me it was knowing I was supporting a community without a bunch BS. When you ask a question not told to "search" as a first response. Here you can have a difference in opinion and not be slammed if your opinion isn't the "popular" opinion. The vendors here are great to deal with. Ray especially!!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Steinbrenner thanked for this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast