Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Head Unit

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Best Head Unit

looking to get a new head unit? what is the best one?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Come on Jorsey Boy. There's no such thing as a short winded Jorseyite

What are you looking for? Head unit? You mean a cylinder head?

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Best Head Unit

No I think he means radio... Jvc makes a bitchin one

4. Likes jerseycowboy liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Best Head Unit

Quote Originally Posted by coalroller13 View Post
    No I think he means radio... Jvc makes a bitchin one
    I think you're correct. I'm a fan of jvc myself. Pioneer makes some great ones too

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

6. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Anything that you can buy at walmart is JUNK ie; JVC, Pioneer, DUAL, Sony ect. You get what you pay for. Go with something that is actually going to last. I personally was a fan of Eclipse but they thought it was more important to pay the ceo's big bucks rather then put money into the company. Alpine makes a kick *** head unit from normal cd players all the way up to indash DVD units. What do you plan on doing all together, Subs Amp stuff like that? There is many things that go into a good unit like how many preouts? Are those preouts 2 volt 2.5 volt or are they 8 volt. Are you looking for imputs like for ipods ect? How about outputs, are there front, rear and non-fader (subwofer) outputs. So to sum it up we need to know what you are going to do with it to help us give you the right ideas.

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Best Head Unit

^ never had a problem with jvc or pioneer, just cuz you can buy it at wal mart doesn't mean its ****.. I mean, dies that mean that condoms you buy at wal mart are junk?

8. Likes F350Cummins liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Best Head Unit

I've had no problems with my alpine since I had it put in 2 years ago. Just me.

10. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by coalroller13 View Post
    ^ never had a problem with jvc or pioneer, just cuz you can buy it at wal mart doesn't mean its ****.. I mean, dies that mean that condoms you buy at wal mart are junk?
    Condoms and audio components are totally in the same catagory. If all you have the money for is walmart stuff then you'll have to make due. I worked at a performance/Car audio shop for 5 years I have seen alot of radios come and go and I can tell you JVC Is one of the worst brands out there my opion though. Never had to many problems with pioneer. Anyways were here to help this guy out on a head unit and not see who has a bigger d!ck.

So Jerseycowboy what is it your looking at doing?

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

kenwood

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

and come on guys dummy up,,if we're gonna have a pizzing match to has the bigger knards do it elswhere

now back to topic ....................................please

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast