After registration, an email will be sent to the address that you used during signup. Inside this email there will be a link that you need to follow to complete your registration.

But I didn't receive an email?!?!
First, check your Spam folders. It may have been filtered. If it isn't in there, you can use the link below to have another email sent. Before you do this, you may want to add the domain "IGOTACUMMINS.COM" to your safe senders list.

Here is the link to request a new email >"CLICK HERE"

If you have clicked the links in your inbox, and you only get a blank page, you need to clear your cookies, cache and all other temporary internet files.

I used a bogus email address when I registered...
Please send an email to
info@igotacummins.com with your REAL email address and the username that you signed up with. We will rectify the situation.

The forum thinks I am under 18 years old???
During registration you must provide a valid birth date. because we don't censor content on this site, we must have parental approval for any members under the age of 18. If you are in fact over 18, please email
info@igotacummins.com with your username and real birth date. Please note that if you don't want your birth date published, you can click "User CP > Edit Profie > Privacy --> Hide Age and date of Birth"

This policy was put into effect to protect the users in the community from Spam, Hackers, and people with bad intentions.

Thank you.