Thanks Thanks:  101
Likes Likes:  200
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You (Did You) Do?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: What Do You (Did You) Do?

Currently working in a Federal Prison in Wisconsin 18 years now. Was a cop in North Minneapolis for a couple years before taking one in the chest and leg. Thank God for the vest.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DieselChick, Murph thanked for this post
    Likes DieselChick, AnOldBiker, Murph, SyN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Ouch.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by statussymbol View Post
    Currently working in a Federal Prison in Wisconsin 18 years now. Was a cop in North Minneapolis for a couple years before taking one in the chest and leg. Thank God for the vest.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    Ouch.
    Yeah really. We're staunch police supporters here. Been rubbing shoulders with you guys for many years as a first in guy.

JJ Private message

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Thanks Murph thanked for this post
    Likes AnOldBiker liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by statussymbol View Post
    Wow. Not really liking hearing that. But super happy you are alive. I just married my best friend who happens to be a gang detective who still works the streets in a small cartel town 30 mins from our home. He recently got back into law enforcement right before our wedding. My life has been turned upside down. This is the hardest job I've ever had. Much respect to our police. It takes a special type of person to risk everything for people who have no respect for them. Thin Blue Line Life.

7. Likes Noneck, AnOldBiker, Murph, SyN liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Luckily body armor technology gets better every year. I know taking a round is still something to worry about, it certainly still sucks with a vest on. But it's a heck of alot more survivable than even 10 years ago.

9. Likes AnOldBiker, Murph, SyN liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #26
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I spent 37 years in the Air Guard as an avionics tech. Cut my teeth on post-Vietnam RF4-Cs with no active duty to speak of. Then the tankers came along and it was almost like being on active duty. Off to support all of the hot spots. OIF, OEF kept us busy. Can't kick... err... tail! .... without tanker gas! Retired 3 years ago and now I'm waiting on my check!

11. Likes AnOldBiker, SyN liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Thanks for all you that served and are serving so I can enjoy freedom. That is one thing in life I wish I would've done. God Bless all of you!
    I have been a proud member of Local 031 I.U.E.C. going on 18 years now. I currently service and repair elevators and escalators at Bush Airport in Houston.
    And thanks for all the patience.

'06 3500 SRW LWB
    G56 Valair DD
    90HP Dynomite Injs.
    Cat. Removed
    Wallet Empty
    AutoMeter Pyro.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AnOldBiker, SyN liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oil and gas for last 14 years

15. Likes AnOldBiker, Reed2020, SyN liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Hey guys! Thanks for all of your service--proud to be a part of the USA's largest fraternity!

I'm currently serving as an F-16 instructor pilot, teaching new guys how to do the j.o.b... which of course we cannot do without our load toads, crew dawgs, and, of course, tanker gas!

In my spare time, I shoot USPSA (and various other matches) with a bunch of cops & border patrol. Those guys are in combat every day! They are my heroes.

FATSO

17. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AnOldBiker liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

I am currently in the Army have been for 7 years now. I'm an infantryman love my job. Thanks to all the other service men and women.

19. Likes Noneck, AnOldBiker, SyN liked this post
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast