Thanks Thanks:  75
Likes Likes:  118
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: RaceME Ultra vs EFI Live

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra vs EFI Live

Quote Originally Posted by DD396 View Post
    This has been a VERY informative thread for this new member, and newish diesel owner. My NOx sensors on my 2014 are starting to act up at 75k mi.
    I towed a 16k lb toyhauler sporadically, and really just want to get rid of stupid sensors, wake the truck up a little, but leave it stock. I will be getting rid of EGR, DPF and DEF.
    The amount of options and info on the interwebs is mind boggling to me. But this thread has put RaceMe on my radar big time. Thanks!
    Not for nothing but removing sensors, EGR, DPF and DEF doesn’t come close to stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn CC SB SRW White Cummins Aisin with 5th wheel package
    ARE cap on order
    hunting for a chrome winch bumper
    need to add clearance lights
    Want Rigid Adapt driving lights

2. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

This has been a VERY informative thread for this new member, and newish diesel owner. My NOx sensors on my 2014 are starting to act up at 75k mi.
    I towed a 16k lb toyhauler sporadically, and really just want to get rid of stupid sensors, wake the truck up a little, but leave it stock. I will be getting rid of EGR, DPF and DEF.
    The amount of options and info on the interwebs is mind boggling to me. But this thread has put RaceMe on my radar big time. Thanks!
    Much of the information is quite dated. RaceME Ultra isn't bad but MM3 with custom tuning is generally much better.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Much of the information is quite dated. RaceME Ultra isn't bad but MM3 with custom tuning is generally much better.

Greg

Greg, I see that DRD has really taken to MM3, but I honestly don’t know if I need that in-depth of tuning? I’m just wanting a daily driver, that ties well when needed.

4. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

Greg, I see that DRD has really taken to MM3, but I honestly don’t know if I need that in-depth of tuning? I’m just wanting a daily driver, that ties well when needed.
    The box tuning in the RaceME Ultra can cause issues, and the trans tuning leaves a lot to be desired.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Thanks DD396 thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    The box tuning in the RaceME Ultra can cause issues, and the trans tuning leaves a lot to be desired.
    Good to know!
    I plan to get in touch with Ray and crew as I get closer to doing the delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes SyN liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

It's a hard call for sure. There are lots of guys out there happy with thier Ultra. And it's not bad for what it is...

But if you want to compare apples to apples... EFI Live tuning has more in common with the MM3 than the Ultra.

Greg

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, SyN liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Good to know!
    I plan to get in touch with Ray and crew as I get closer to doing the delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Going with the MM3 custom tunes from Ray at DRD is the best and only real way to go he is and it is the best in the business hands down end of story

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, SyN liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #58

Hello I’m new to the group I recently bought a dual CP3 pump to get it installed on my 2008 Ram 2500 and I want to get a tune for all the modifications I have done to it I’m currently using race me ultra thanks

13. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

to our community! @IGOTACUMMINS can for sure help you in the right direction to get that tune your looking for...

This will be a start ---> What some call the Rabbit Hole!

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...pril-1st-2019)

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456