I've got a couple questions about the TIPM. I have not taken mine out of the truck yet but plan to tonight.
First- Its my understanding that corrosion is the killer of this module. Where will I expect to find this corrosion?
On the printed circuit board or in the harness connectors or both?
Second- Is anyone out there repairing these units? (I have sent 6.0 litre powerstroke FICM'S out to be repaired in the past)
Third- If I have to buy a new one where have you guys been buying them? And if your buying them somewhere other than the dealer can you buy them programmed or is that a dealer only process.

Any info about these questions is much appreciated.
Also if there is some kind of testing procedures for this I would like to know that as well.

Ok I pulled the TIPM out of the truck and took it all apart and found just a little bit of corrosion on a couple of the wiring harness plugs.
Really didn't seem to be enough corrosion to bother anything to me. Very very little.
I took all of the plastic cases off and didn't see any corrosion at all on any of the printed circuit boards.
I did notice that the negative battery terminal on the pass. side battery was a little loose. Thats all I found that I thought May be an issue.

Again Thank you in advance for any advice you guys have.