Thanks Thanks:  70
Likes Likes:  128
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra!

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

And do you have 7zip? I'm far from computer smart but I'd sure like to help you out if I can. I think 7zip works the best, and may even be required on windows computers. MAC is a different story but they have apps that will unzip the download also

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

I was trying to take another picture from my phone but I cant get it to upload, is the 7zip an app? The first time I downladed the update I had no problems.

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

I do it all a little different than most guys and I almost hate to post this cuz I don't want to cause confusion. But when the download box comes up I click the arrow by save, and then click "save as". Another window opens and from there it allows me to put the download right on my desktop. So when it's done there is the icon on my desktop. I right click the icon, and mouse over 7zip which brings open another menu with the option to extract files here. Click that. That puts all the unzipped files on the desktop. 4 of them. Then just right click those 4 and send them to the sd card.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

That's how I usually do things LOL I'm still learning this new dell and cant find crap sometimes

5. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

LOL I'm still windows 7, and won't change until it dies

6. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

I'm on windows 10 now, I should have stayed on 7

7. Top Of Page | #37
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    I'm on windows 10 now, I should have stayed on 7
    Yep

Luke
    www.dieseldawgs.com
    lukesdiesel@yahoo.com

8. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybearkilla View Post
    Do I need to get the newest update before installing raceme or what comes on it out of the box work? @Franz
    Yes update tuner before programing.
    Because we ship big amounts of tuners to our wholesaler in Canada you will get the tuner with outdated software on it, the tuner is several weeks or even a month on its ways before it comes to you..
    Updating is easy to do and it is always better to start with latest software on first installation not having the already solved issues.

Franz

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Franz,
    im still having no luck getting the newest update to work, I've tried formatting, 3 different unzipping apps, 2 different computers and even went and bought a new sd card and still get the same message about the sd being invalid. I think I'm somehow not getting all the files when I download off of the raceme site. When I download off he website I get 1 icon on the desktop, once it send it to unzip I get 1 folder with 14 files inside, after that I copy and paste to the sd. Am I missing something? It's for my 2014 4500 cab and chassis truck.
    Thank you

11. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel LLC can you send him the files zipped?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast