Thanks Thanks:  70
Likes Likes:  128
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Yes you will want the latest updates

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Ok next dumb question, do I need to download the small firm ware file for my CC 4500?

4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Sure as long as your updating you might as well have latest firmware

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    Ok next dumb question, do I need to download the small firm ware file for my CC 4500?
    No dumb and too frequently asked questions on this forum!

My advice is to update when you want to! If you are looking for improvement or added features and you know the update may do that...by all means do it! If all is well and you have nothing pressing, update at your leisure.

Updates are always there to add or improve something, so it's always a good thing to think about doing.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Still getting "data on SD inconsistent" FML I guess I'm going to track down a new SD card. Ive formatted it, and re downloaded the newest update about times with different unzip apps on my dell with no luck

8. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Do you get 4 files after unzipping?

9. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Ray I'm having to update bc of the crankcase pressure sensor unhooked code. I believe we spoke earlier on the phone about this, Do you happen to know if the truck is still set on the previous update? I need to use it to haul a load out to new mexico but don't want to tear anything up.

10. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    Ray I'm having to update bc of the crankcase pressure sensor unhooked code. I believe we spoke earlier on the phone about this, Do you happen to know if the truck is still set on the previous update? I need to use it to haul a load out to new mexico but don't want to tear anything up.
    Until your tuner updates and you retune, the old tuning is still in place.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

11. Thanks Fowler thanked for this post
    Likes Fowler liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

image.jpg
    This is what I show

13. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Can you open the temp folder and show me what's in there

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast