Thanks Thanks:  70
Likes Likes:  128
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Found this page very useful for explaining the abbrivations used on the tuner http://madselectronics.com/pids2010.html

Ram 2500- RaceMe Ultra, Flo-pro delete pipe, B&W turnover ball, Reese class V hitch
    1996 XJ - 5.5" Clayton longarm/RE lift kit, Dana 30 & 44 w/ 4.56 and OX lockers, custom bumpers, Warn m8000, 4.0 w/ax15

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Update. Driven 800 miles so far and kept the same tune of +30hp with timing. No problems at all. I tested my MPG on a 80 mile round trip on a flat freeway, I averaged 21 mpg. City driving varies from 11 mpg to 16 mpg. I am still running the original firmware 1.00.02.

Ram 2500- RaceMe Ultra, Flo-pro delete pipe, B&W turnover ball, Reese class V hitch
    1996 XJ - 5.5" Clayton longarm/RE lift kit, Dana 30 & 44 w/ 4.56 and OX lockers, custom bumpers, Warn m8000, 4.0 w/ax15

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I just received my raceme with egr delete with 5" pro flow turbo back can't wait to install this weekend!!! Great information and detail!!

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

anyone ever get "sd card not valid" after doing the update? I cant seem to get the raceme to read the sd card after I did the newest download

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    anyone ever get "sd card not valid" after doing the update? I cant seem to get the raceme to read the sd card after I did the newest download
    @Double R Diesel LLC @Franz?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I tried to re download and now ive got
    "SD with a corrupt FAT table"
    "Database on SD is inconsistent"

9. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Try to format the card. Then put all the unzipped files back on it. Could be a bad card too

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

11. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Format card with FAT file system
    Copy latest files to card and update tuner

Here a link how to do a formatting on a SD disk: http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/de...ice-using-a-pc

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Thank you, I had to run and get loaded with my 08' truck I'll try it as soon as I get back. Of course I would have problems right before hitting the road this afternoon

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Do I need to get the newest update before installing raceme or what comes on it out of the box work? @Franz

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast