Likes Likes:  128
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: RaceME Ultra!

1. Top Of Page | #111

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra!

Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    got it from @rollinsmokediesel

where is the air line? I cannot tell from the picture if its under the hood or under the truck
    Reaching James is usually best by phone or email.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

2. Top Of Page | #112

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
    I'm not sure which air line you're referencing.
    If you look at the instructions on page 1 of this thread it states "Remove air lines, you can use one of the hoses to plug the air switch. (this just keeps it clean)"...where is this air line; hate to be asking all these silly questions but I don't want to screw up my daily driver

3. Top Of Page | #113

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    If you look at the instructions on page 1 of this thread it states "Remove air lines, you can use one of the hoses to plug the air switch. (this just keeps it clean)"...where is this air line; hate to be asking all these silly questions but I don't want to screw up my daily driver
    I see what you mean now. I didn't know this was needed and haven't done this. I've got the same question as you now! Sorry I can't help.

4. Top Of Page | #114

User Info Menu

Pressure sensor lines. They are under the truck. Disconnect anything attached to what your removing. Don't worry about plugging those lines. Leave them open

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Top Of Page | #115

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Pressure sensor lines. They are under the truck. Disconnect anything attached to what your removing. Don't worry about plugging those lines. Leave them open
    Ok... thanks

6. Top Of Page | #116

User Info Menu

what exactly has to be unplugged under the hood when you install the race me.?
    I didnt receive instructions in the box
    I am waiting on my exhaust to come in..
    will mount the tuner up but not plugged in till i get the exhaust.
    II bought the plug kit for the exhaust.
    thanks

7. Top Of Page | #117

User Info Menu

Nothing has to be unplugged, or you can unplug throttle valve, egr valve, and egr cooler servo motor. If you're not removing any of it, I'd leave it plugged in I guess. Raceme tuning has been known to seem to like having that stuff plugged in. The tuning still shuts it all off anyway.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Top Of Page | #118

User Info Menu

Something I haven't seen covered or sure if anyone has check or if matters. But here's a question. When you just leave everything plugged in specially the egr valve has anyone taken it off to make sure it's closed? Would it just go to the closed position once tuning is installed? Surely it would have to. You would t want that stuck open right? How would we make sure it's closed?

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

9. Top Of Page | #119

User Info Menu

WOT I could maybe see it leaking a little egr by a closed egr vavle, but none under normal driving conditions.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112