Likes Likes:  30
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Show Your Rigs!!!

1. Top Of Page | #31
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Ladies Show Your Rigs!!!

Steve I'm like 2 hours away from breezewood

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

The other way. I'm like 4.5 hours. Then I go to do the mountain goat headin into the hills

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Well it does them not good if they don't have a pipeline in. We have pipelines in everywhere around here. My bf is a welder. Every time he sees a pipeline going in he says I see money being made going into that ground. He said if he did not live in CA he would drive his truck here and make some real money instead of working in the shop making less money. I say give them a little bit of time and there will pipelines going in.

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins- My truck- No it is not the boyfriends. It is all mine. Leveled 2.5in's with 35 Kelly Safari TSR on MT Classic II Beadlocks. Stock. Gotta South Bend Clutch to go in some time soon.
    2000 Polaris Sportmans 500- Yeah, now this is my toy to hit the trails with and get alittle muddy. Oh it can go just about anywhere.
    Dairy Farmer by birth but forced to work off the farm for the truck.
    First Lady to Sponsor here.

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

There's supposed to be a big one going across the top eastern half right now

5. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Oohh I believe that. I know there is to be a pipeline going from around here to the ocean on the East coast so they can ship the gas out. I just don't know when it is going to be done. All I know is with this natural gas there is going to be alot of work with this field for a long time to come. I know there is 2 more shales or aleast one more below the Marcellus Shale. So the gas field/ oil field well have work for years to come once they get to the other shale formations.

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins- My truck- No it is not the boyfriends. It is all mine. Leveled 2.5in's with 35 Kelly Safari TSR on MT Classic II Beadlocks. Stock. Gotta South Bend Clutch to go in some time soon.
    2000 Polaris Sportmans 500- Yeah, now this is my toy to hit the trails with and get alittle muddy. Oh it can go just about anywhere.
    Dairy Farmer by birth but forced to work off the farm for the truck.
    First Lady to Sponsor here.

6. Top Of Page | #36
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

My sister is working out there right now. She was with Northern Clearing and now with Frontier I believe the company is called. I yelled at her to get a dmax when she was looking at a chevy but ended up with a 6.0 (crazy girl!!) Had a 05 dmax and sold it. Only waited 1 month before trading my lifted 98 chevy with 10" of lift and sled for a 97 cummins with some goodies to go along with it. 180hp injectors, turbo, and pump has been opened up. Catch was it needed a transmission, so having that built right now only another $2000 for a trans. I also traded my wheeler with a plower for a 2000 1/2 with junk trans for the cab and front clip to get the ext. cab doors. Will be the dark blue/black color with chrome. the motor will be put into my 97 318 when it's time. But yes it's mine and my husbands, but I claim it cause i found it and traded my truck and sled for it.

7. Likes 12v_Gal liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

thats a sharp 12V

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

9. Top Of Page | #38
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

10. Likes 2nd Gen Domination, 12v_Gal liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #39
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Love the bell!! We run one also from my brother in laws bull rope!! All original dings and dents is that a decal or painted skull on the back..looms awesome either way

12. Top Of Page | #40
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks! Its actually a decal thats supposed to go on the rear quarter behind the rear tire but I didn't want to put them there so I decided to do one on the tailgate and the other is going on the hood eventually.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast