Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  40

Thread: Support your forum!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Support your forum!

Hello to all!

Just wanted to share a few thoughts here...

First of all, I truly love this forum! I truly love each and every member, from the CEO, to all the moderators, all my fellow vendors, and to every premium and basic member! I want to continue to see this forum grow because there is simply NONE like it!

I hope I am not overstepping my boundaries here because I respect everyone involved, but as a businessman I know what it cost to operate a business such as this forum. Forums are not cheap to operate. They require user support!

If you are a basic member here, enjoy it! But if you come to find that you love what this forum has to offer, I challenge each and every one to become a paid member! I realize this may not be possible for some, but if you can...please do! Support what you love! We at Double R Diesel, LLC do so proudly as a vendor on this forum.

FYI, nobody has put me up to this thread. I make this post out of my own love and passion for this forum and my passion as a Cummins diesel enthusiasts.

Take care and God bless

Ray

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Thanks Ray

The check is in the mail.

I have to agree with Ray. We are unique. While I am just a grunt, (Or is it grump?) it's rare I have to moderate anyone. Biggest thing I have done is delete duplicate threads.

Being a paid member gives you allot more perks. Many have no idea what it takes to keep this place running. Or what it costs! Just the server alone is thousands.

I'll be passing the cup around for loose change. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks guys.

Most people just don't have a clue what we really do behind the scenes, but we hope we can keep on doing what we do best by providing a fun, clean, and wholesome place to learn and make new friends.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks DieselChick thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Great place. I wish I had more time to play on here. Would really enjoy a meet up. Heck a convention!

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Bump!

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I have to agree with Ray, I really enjoy this form. I will ask my friends who have cummins to look into becoming a member here.

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Great forum... Great vendors...Great members. No reason not to support this community!

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Re: Support your forum!

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Re: Support your forum!

I'm hooked on this place already well said Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Snow Dodge liked this post