Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 252 of 253 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253 LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2511

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

The correct PID is present gear not current gear. See if you scroll down when choosing the PID under transmission if it's there. If not you may be SOL

2. Top Of Page | #2512

User Info Menu

Damn, only took me a week of reading after work to go through this whole thread!!! Ive learned a lot and have an appreciation for y'all that have had your ultras since the beginning. i bought my 2012 1 ton in october 2017 and deleted it the first week and installed my ultra. I guess i got mine at the right time and avoided all the fun of updates and changes. I've just been running the 150, 29*, 1850 and mild spool for everything even towing my 19,000 lb gooseneck (lots of right foot control). but now i think ill be dropping it down to 60 for towing because it is way too touchy at the 150.
    Im sure ill end up going with Rays custom towing tune eventually.
    Thanks for all y'all have done to get this tuner to where it is today!

edit: now to start the WARP thread!

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5, Power247 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #2513

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TOWPIG View Post
    Damn, only took me a week of reading after work to go through this whole thread!!! Ive learned a lot and have an appreciation for y'all that have had your ultras since the beginning. i bought my 2012 1 ton in october 2017 and deleted it the first week and installed my ultra. I guess i got mine at the right time and avoided all the fun of updates and changes. I've just been running the 150, 29*, 1850 and mild spool for everything even towing my 19,000 lb gooseneck (lots of right foot control). but now i think ill be dropping it down to 60 for towing because it is way too touchy at the 150.
    Im sure ill end up going with Rays custom towing tune eventually.
    Thanks for all y'all have done to get this tuner to where it is today!

edit: now to start the WARP thread!
    Ray from DRD tuning is awesome and the best tuning hands down in the buisness you’ll absolutely love it

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Thanks TOWPIG thanked for this post
    Likes TOWPIG liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #2514

User Info Menu

ok, so until i get some of Rays awesome tunes, is there a suggestion for the 60hp box tune? i have a 2012 3500 with the G56 and this tune sucks on my truck. the throttle sensitivity is rediculous. its like riding a bucking bronco trying to shift and feather the throttle. i have been using the 150 hp 29 timing and mild spool and its smooth. i have the 2.00.08 firmware.

7. Top Of Page | #2515

User Info Menu

Just wanted to chime in. If you’re on the fence about Ray’s tuning, get off of it and give your truck what it needs! I waited for too long to buy the warp tunes by DRD. The 90HP tune runs cleaner, pulls harder, and feels more “OEM” than the 120HP box tune ever did. Like I said, I should have jumped on this when it was first offered, I have been missing out on what the truck is truly capable of, and missing from the factory. That and now it shifts like it should, including back shifting when slowing down loaded. Pure perfection. Not a paid ad, I paid....happily.

'13 CTD Laramie CCSB, Icon Tracbar and Coilovers set at 5.5", Carli/Thuren suspension, 4.10s (installed by me), Toyo M/T 37s on cheap-o AEs, AFE CAI, Fully Deleted and tuned to perfection by Ray@Double R Diesel!!

8. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, dwanhala liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #2516

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 13brute View Post
    Just wanted to chime in. If you’re on the fence about Ray’s tuning, get off of it and give your truck what it needs! I waited for too long to buy the warp tunes by DRD. The 90HP tune runs cleaner, pulls harder, and feels more “OEM” than the 120HP box tune ever did. Like I said, I should have jumped on this when it was first offered, I have been missing out on what the truck is truly capable of, and missing from the factory. That and now it shifts like it should, including back shifting when slowing down loaded. Pure perfection. Not a paid ad, I paid....happily.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Rays tunes the best tuner around congrats on your purchase

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #2517

User Info Menu

never mind, saw a post with the info I was looking for

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

12. Top Of Page | #2518

User Info Menu

I recently noticed on raceme website that the ultra now has warp tuning available through raceme I don't fully understand what they're offering is it custom tuning for my truck from raceme? Or is it more like unlocking it so that a tuner can write custom tunes for my truck? I just want to know what I have to do to my raceme ultra tuner for Ray@ DRD to be able to write a tune for me/ my raceme ultra.

13. Likes Jaxonsram liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #2519

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    I recently noticed on raceme website that the ultra now has warp tuning available through raceme I don't fully understand what they're offering is it custom tuning for my truck from raceme? Or is it more like unlocking it so that a tuner can write custom tunes for my truck? I just want to know what I have to do to my raceme ultra tuner for Ray@ DRD to be able to write a tune for me/ my raceme ultra.
    I have the RaceMe Ultra with Ray’s Warp tuning.

Ray can take care of whatever you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes Thomas1960, Jaxonsram liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #2520

User Info Menu

Thanks, I think I've got it figured out now.

2011ram 2500,

17. Likes Thomas1960, theaaronbush liked this post
Page 252 of 253 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253 LastLast