Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 43 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #421

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaBoone View Post
    Just took the truck from stock tuning to 120hp default everything and I tried to set an otf tune and get an error of VER mismatch! Now I can't even tune at all. That's all that happens when I hit the ecm button. I really just want to drive my truck and this thing has been nothing but problems on my 2011 I so sad to say. Im gonna drive home and and re update the firmware but I'm really wishing someone would have told me that this tuner was not ready for 2011 G56 trucks and I would have saved my $1500Attachment 2848
    We will get you fixed up friend.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks GrandpaBoone thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #422
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ya I know there's a solution and Franz emailed me back real fast when I talked to him Friday so I know he will do his best to get this solved. I've only seen him work hard to help everyone, but I just hope I get to enjoy my truck really soon.

4. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #423

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaBoone View Post
    Ya I know there's a solution and Franz emailed me back real fast when I talked to him Friday so I know he will do his best to get this solved. I've only seen him work hard to help everyone, but I just hope I get to enjoy my truck really soon.
    Franz is gonna want a couple pics. One of ultra info screen, and one of ecm info screen. Then on your sd card in the root directory, is a file, ProgProt.txt. attach that in the email too. This may not be the case he needs all this in your situation, but these are the things that are helping figure out issues faster.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Thanks GrandpaBoone thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #424

User Info Menu

@Franz @Double R Diesel LLC Just to verify... If you are still on the .24 firmware, you can go straight to 115MB update that is .26 firmware without having to do anything abnormal? Just update SD and then update firmware on tuner?

Out of town until tomorrow in my brothers Hemi Ram (Can't convert him to the diesel for some reason LOL), but going to update tomorrow night and see what all the fuss is about!

8. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #425

User Info Menu

That is correct just don't forget to to do a custom ecm tune after the firmware is updated also.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Thanks hugedogleg thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, hugedogleg, oneshotkyle liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #426

User Info Menu

Thanks @RATLIN'HP Man I must say I've been a member of several forums from ATV/UTV to Ford and now Dodge and you guys are by far the nicest and most helpful. Glad to be a apart of such a tight knit group.

12. Likes DRD, oneshotkyle, huffdaddy70 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #427
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Agree with that guy ^^^ up there

14. Likes DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #428

User Info Menu

Hello

To get assistance you should contact me, the picture is to small to read the 3rd line
    Send pictures of this message and screen of ECM Info and RaceMe Ultra Information to my address office@raceme.eu

Franz

16. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #429

User Info Menu

Always on top of things. How many hours is franz timezone different from pacific time zone?

18. Top Of Page | #430

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Always on top of things. How many hours is franz timezone different from pacific time zone?
    Nine hours I think.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

19. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 43 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast