Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 38 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #371

User Info Menu

That's great news! I wish my truck wasn't in the shop getting repaired or I'd update right now!

2. Top Of Page | #372

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oilfield trash View Post
    !!!!!! Beta trans tune update!!!!!!Hey guys. Just created my profile. I have a 2014 ram 2500 with the 68RFE. Truck has k&n intake, 4" delete pipes, hpp egr delete, removed turbo silencer and the raceme ultra and of course the new beta trans file. Here is my initial thoughts, daily driving is 100x better, can't even feel a shift and no more transmission surge while upshifting! Feels amazing. At partial throttle she has the same success. Feels nice, can feel shifts more of course but very crisp. And wot the truck doesn't waste time getting to a lower gear, shifts are crazy fast I can't even keep up. Tc lock up seem to occur way lower than before and once it is locked your in for a ride. Now with every good thing comes a little bad. Tow haul seems to be identical. Trans seems to act the same when tow haul is on as it does when off. Maybe a beta thing. So far only once at wot I really needed a downshift but she stayed in 4th at a very low rpm with the tc locked. Personally felt like it should have downshifted. Other than that I wouldn't look back for a second. This is the tuning this transmission needed very badly. And I'm sure it will only get better. And I can seriously not say enough good things about Ray at double r diesel. He actually cares about his customers. Really good guy with alot of knowledge and experience. Feel free to ask any questions you guys may have. May not be able to answer some specifically but I'll try.
    Test driving it right now. Report later.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Likes DRD liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #373

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    You have a '15 don't you?

5. Top Of Page | #374

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    You have a '15 don't you?
    Yes sir

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Top Of Page | #375

User Info Menu

Yes sir
    Can't wait to hear your review!

7. Top Of Page | #376

User Info Menu

I can say already just driving it easy, it's a totally different beast. And I mean that in a good way

8. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Matt C Moore liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #377
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Make sure to test out the WOT!!!!

10. Top Of Page | #378

User Info Menu

Good you didn't had the time to download the release
    I had to pull it back for one hour because we had a bug into firmware and if you tried to program you would have got ERROR 101
    The update file is now OK and you all can use it without problems, here it is: http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=...1&dl_media=130
    For all having already downloaded the first release and tried to install here what to do to correct the issue.
    You must backdate tuner with SD card to 1.0.25 firmware
    Here to download the older firmware file: http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=...1&dl_media=133
    Copy this file after unzipping to SD card root directory and overwrite old file
    Insert card into tuner
    Go into Config tools and scroll up one page to
    Firmware update
    Press button on touchscreen and backdate tuner from 1.0.26 to 1.0.25 firmware
    Now remove card from tuner and insert it again into computer
    Copy all files from the now available file (delete the first file) and copy all files after extracting to SD card
    Now you can program your truck

Have much fun with tuner
    Have to quit now, here it is already 23:46
    Franz

11. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #379

User Info Menu

I can say already just driving it easy, it's a totally different beast. And I mean that in a good way
    Let me know asap I got a 15 too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #380

User Info Menu

My phone has been blowing up finally checked post LOL waiting for 15 report of A Ok Ima do it before I head back to NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
Page 38 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast