Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 34 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #331

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    So the trans tuning file you got was for 14 model so should work for 13-14 or 15 in same category
    Its only for a 14. Calibration files are specific for year models, transmission type and whether its a pickup or cab n chassis. But this is the precursor for what is coming for all trucks with a 68RFE.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Top Of Page | #332

User Info Menu

Gotcha!

3. Top Of Page | #333

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply. The only issue I seem to have after the last update is similar to a surge, I would guess. it happens around 25mph which is the speed limit through a police trap near my house. The idle will drop and surge back up if I try to hold 25mph it happens about 3 times or so and if I juice the throttle a tad it seems to snap out of it. I am running mild spool with increased rail pressure, mild torque, and the 25° timing. that setting seems to give me the best gas mileage right now holding me around 16mpg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    The latest updates were to fix some power loss issues that only seem to occur with the 13-15s. Being that you have a 2011, I wouldn't change anything unless you are having issues.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

Powered

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #334

User Info Menu

@Gig Is your 2011 a manual or auto trans? Just curious because we have another member on here with a 2011 manual with similar issues.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Top Of Page | #335

User Info Menu

It is the 68RFE 6 sped auto
    @Gig Is your 2011 a manual or auto trans? Just curious because we have another member on here with a 2011 manual with similar issues.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

Powered

7. Top Of Page | #336

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gig View Post
    It is the 68RFE 6 sped auto
    Thanks. Hmmm. Maybe a 2011 thing. Send Franz an email with as much detail as possible. He may can't jump on this issue right now, but he needs to be aware of it. @Franz

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

8. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #337

User Info Menu

Thanks. Hmmm. Maybe a 2011 thing. Send Franz an email with as much detail as possible. He may can't jump on this issue right now, but he needs to be aware of it. @Franz

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Thinking about that a little more, wasn't it 2011.5 they went to what they called the high output motor? Wondering if that has something to do with these 2011 trucks surging a little

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Likes DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #338

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Thinking about that a little more, wasn't it 2011.5 they went to what they called the high output motor? Wondering if that has something to do with these 2011 trucks surging a little
    From my experience the 6.7 can surge from quite a number of things. Surging can be caused by VGT mapping, torque to fueling mapping, accelerator mapping, and how the injection duration maps are set up. I'm sure there are many other sources as well, but that's what I've seen with other tuning platforms.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

12. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #339

User Info Menu

Attention boys and girls!!! Trans tuning for the 68RFE is almost here. I have some beta files that I will be sending to one customer to try. He has already been informed, so no knocking the door down right now. Stay tuned for results. 

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Is this their files? Or something you have a hand in on?

14. Top Of Page | #340

User Info Menu

RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Never mind miss post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Matt C Moore; 12-02-2015 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Never mind

15. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 34 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast