Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 75 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #741

User Info Menu

Servo was my next question too. My 2013 ran like crap with the latest tune, so I rolled back to the previous update a while ago. Maybe I'll try re-tuning on the newest one after hooking up the battery charger.

2. Top Of Page | #742

User Info Menu

Where is this servo motor plug?

3. Top Of Page | #743

User Info Menu

On top of egr cooler, but unplugged and gone if you deleted the cooler.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #744

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    On top of egr cooler, but unplugged and gone if you deleted the cooler.
    Oh ok yeah it's gone.

5. Top Of Page | #745

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Oh ok yeah it's gone.
    From what I'm reading and hearing you can still take the servo motor and plug it back in and zip tie it somewhere even though the cooler is gone.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Top Of Page | #746

User Info Menu

From what I'm reading and hearing you can still take the servo motor and plug it back in and zip tie it somewhere even though the cooler is gone.
    What purpose would that serve?

7. Likes stoweboy250 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #747

User Info Menu

People been saying it fixes the high idle VGT surge, exhaust brake on warm up, and so on. But the reason I asked here originally is because he said retuning with battery charger and good voltage fixed the same things. So I was curious if his servo was plugged in, or unplugged also.

9. Top Of Page | #748

User Info Menu

People been saying it fixes the high idle VGT surge, exhaust brake on warm up, and so on. But the reason I asked here originally is because he said retuning with battery charger and good voltage fixed the same things. So I was curious if his servo was plugged in, or unplugged also.
    Oh ok I don't believe I have those issues.

10. Top Of Page | #749

User Info Menu

I used the battery charger on my 2015 and have no problems

2015 ram 2500 Laramie amp steps line x the box 18" outlaw wheels bfg rigid terrain tires raceme ultra sinister egr delete flopro pipe

11. Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #750

User Info Menu

Ya lots of people dont. I do have the VGT open close surge when manually engaging high idle when it's around 40 degrees or colder. But I'm just trying to figure out if this low voltage tuning may have caused this. Which I do believe makes perfect sence, and could understand even how I may have tuned back in the beginning of December with low voltage. I guess I'm just trying to figure out if either really work, they both work, and if tuning with battery charger worked, and his servo is plugged in, if he could unplug it now and see what happens?

13. Likes Logger75 liked this post
Page 75 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast