Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 67 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #661

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Could just be that you associate with me. I'm kinda a bad influence lmao!
    Well if they want to ban me for that then I could really care less. I'll associate with whomever I choose. They can kiss it! I think you are a wonderful influence!

2. Top Of Page | #662

User Info Menu

Well I can tell you're really heartbroken over the whole deal as was the rest of us. So we should just try and forget about our hardships we've had since the day we got banned and somehow try to move on. Back on topic LOL. Where's that damn video?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #663

User Info Menu

@Franz where is the video? 😢

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, jpterbl1, stoweboy250 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #664

User Info Menu

Yea I want to see the video also............

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, beans20 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #665

User Info Menu

I received my raceme ultra tuner tonight when I open the first box then started opening the tuner box I noticed that the packaging was opened and it looks like its has been used before' not sure if it was a returned item that they shipped to me, all the zip ties and instructions are missing I'm not very happy I purchased this through freedom diesel.
    does it usually come with the micro SD card installed in the unit?

9. Top Of Page | #666

User Info Menu

Yes it should be in it

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Top Of Page | #667

User Info Menu

Should I be worried that the packaging was opened?

11. Top Of Page | #668

User Info Menu

I don't know. Maybe they just update the sd cards before shipping them.

12. Top Of Page | #669

User Info Menu

My sd was in the unit ( probably best place for that little thing) unless mine was differant too i just had a yellow disclosure paper and another one that was just sort of like an overview. The raceme website has great detailed installation and operation pages.
    They may havenpossibly just opened it when they got it to inspect that all contents where there.

13. Top Of Page | #670

User Info Menu

Yes all user manuals are on raceme website. Not much comes in box for manuals. I'd bet it's fine. It would of been nice for then to tell you if they updated the sd card for you before shipping though

14. Likes huffdaddy70 liked this post
Page 67 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast