Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 3 of 253 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    2 things

Ray is superb to work with

Thank you for supporting one of our dealers. Take a gold star out of petty cash.
    What does take a gold star out of petty cash mean? (sorry, new here!)

Also, to top off of spending a long time on the phone with me originally, Ray has answered my literally hundreds of texts with other questions that have popped up! I cant begin to explain how happy I am with his support and customer service already! Double R Diesel to the front!

2. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, K-Sons, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Ray is a great guy. 😇

Mobile Signature: Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by huffdaddy70 View Post
    What does take a gold star out of petty cash mean? (sorry, new here!)

Also, to top off of spending a long time on the phone with me originally, Ray has answered my literally hundreds of texts with other questions that have popped up! I cant begin to explain how happy I am with his support and customer service already! Double R Diesel to the front!
    Hahahahah Sorry

It meant you get a gold star for supporting our vender

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes K-Sons, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Here is a link to a setup manual for the Ultra owner with a 2013-2015 6.7L Cummins pickup. It has some good pictures of the Ultra menu screens to help the new comer!👍👍

http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=...11&dl_media=98

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes K-Sons, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Another video with some exhaust brake noise, and a couple throttle spurts.
    '15 ram raceme ultra. Exhaust brake:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Thanks DRD, Power247, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, ligon55 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Sounds awesome!

Mobile Signature: Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

2013-15 RaceME Ultra users can go here and find the latest update at the bottom of the page to download.

http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=product&info=11

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Likes Diesel Dawgs Performance liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Okay I had a couple of guys asking me today how to update your RaceME Ultra... So here goes a little something.

1. Find the SD Card in the back of the display unit and remove the SD Card by first pressing it downward to release.

2. Now find your micro SD card USB adapter and place the SD card inside.

3. Now insert your adapter with SD card into an open USB port on your computer. My laptop recognized it as drive F. Give your computer time to recognize the external device. If it ask you to scan files, just cancel that request.

4. Go the RaceME website in the link above this post and download the update files. It will be the largest file.

5. The file will download zipped and will look something like this on your download page if you have your computer set to display like mine.

6. Highlight this file with your cursor and right click. Look for something that says 7zip or extract files. You'll want to extract the files or unzip them. Here is what I see on windows 10.

7. Look on your download page and find this same download unzipped. Here is what I see.

8. Open this file and look at the contents. Select each of the contents. You can do all of them at once. Click each check box.

9. Now right click to pull up a menu box and select Copy.

10. Now find on your computer where your plugged in SD card content can be viewed. Mine says RACEME_U under drive F. Highlight this drive folder and click Paste.

11. It will ask you to copy and replace or replace existing files. Click yes or the affirmative menu option.

12. You will see something like this while the files are updated.

13. You will see something like this when you are finished. You should notice that some but not all files in the SD card folder have a newer date than previous versions.

14. Update is complete on the card. Now reinsert the SD card back into the Ultra display unit and power it back up with your truck switched on. It should automatically update the tuner if the files were updated on the SD card correctly. If you get an error message, then you have done something wrong and recheck what you have done.

Notice this is done using windows 10. Your operating system may be different.

Hope this helps!

Ray

15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Great write up! Thanks Ray! I installed mine today but didnt have much time to play with it yet! However, the install and set up was a breeze!

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

New update is up on the RaceME website that will allow 2013-2015 68RFE equipped trucks to raise their transmission line pressure! Enjoy!

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 3 of 253 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast